Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot getting stuck at the start by saying "Changing attack options" Even though i was running the same setup yesterday, It seems to be like this after the runemate update. It charged for these two hours, please refund. After reading the logs i figured it was trying to disable to attack npc option but it wasn't doing anything or showing any error.

Logs attached:

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting 5-23 11-15-45.log
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Abyss Runecrafting 5-23 11-18-44.log
    8 KB · Views: 0
Bigkokski
I would use this if mounted glory was added or perhaps even ring of duelling as ferox enclave is just as close as the edgeville bank

can you add teleporting back to edgeville after ring of life saves you charged me 6 hours worth of sitting in lumbridge

will this bot be updated with the new runecrafting outfit+ new pouch? would like to use it with these items

Hi there, Im a bit confused as there's a bunch of RS3 instructions but the bot doesn't give me the option to load an RS3 client?

Gonna need a bit more information here buddy... Saying "it is not working" doesn't do anything.
Provide me with the following information please:
  1. The gamemode you're playing on (OSRS or RS3)
  2. A detailed description of the issue, and steps to reproduce them
  3. All of the settings used
  4. A PM with the log file of that session. You can find logs in your RuneMate client under `Help` -> `View logs`
  5. A screenshot of your layout
hey on osrs I tried making chaos runes and also tried cosmics and it works fine just wont craft runes for me walks all the way up to the altar just to hover above "craft rune" once I manually craft all the essence the bot teles back to edge if you could do a hot fix or something I'd love to run the bot but far as of now its a waste of my cents

hey on osrs I tried making chaos runes and also tried cosmics and it works fine just wont craft runes for me walks all the way up to the altar just to hover above "craft rune" once I manually craft all the essence the bot teles back to edge if you could do a hot fix or something I'd love to run the bot but far as of now its a waste of my cents

Same issues as that dude the bot doesn't work its obvious please fix it or take it off the list. I attached log below, I am playing on regular osrs client fixed mode wearing just a glory and a pickaxe I even changed some of the bot settings to see if different runes or shortcuts were the issue seems to be bugged regardless. I made a post about this bot maybe a week or two ago you've updated it since but I don't know what you updated cause it acts the same.

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE_20220616_171050.log
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
bot doesnt make runes at all charges for money but does not craft any runes i have tried nature/death/etc will walk all the way and be stuck with hovering over the altar

Status
Not open for further replies.