Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so weird, started the bot and all it said was 'withdrawing wilderness sword' While i dont even have one.
In the mean time it was trying to unbank all my glorys. Rip 10 cents

so weird, started the bot and all it said was 'withdrawing wilderness sword' While i dont even have one.
In the mean time it was trying to unbank all my glorys. Rip 10 cents
I can't reproduce this issue. Mind sending me the log files through PM?
Logs can be found in your RuneMate client under 'Help' -> 'View logs'.

Bug where when it repairs (it does so successfully) but doesn't know what to do next, I had to help it move a little before it continued.

While runecrafting in OSRS, when killed by a pker, the bot does not stop upon player death.
Can you tell me what it does do instead of just saying that it doesn't work?
I just looked at the code and it should work

Can you tell me what it does do instead of just saying that it doesn't work?
I just looked at the code and it should work

It stands in Falador and tries to teleport to the fishing trawler repeatedly. Maybe because it is standing in an area in which teleporting is unavailable in the castle.

It stands in Falador and tries to teleport to the fishing trawler repeatedly. Maybe because it is standing in an area in which teleporting is unavailable in the castle.
It tries to get back to the bank in case you have supplies there. If it's failing to go there, it means the web cannot create a path and walk there. Nothing I can do on my side.
However, if you change your respawn location to Edgeville it'll always work. Read more about that here.

I love the bot but I have a quick question. It is temporary unsupported due to a recent runescape update. Do you know when this will be updated and fixed?
Whenever the client-developer fixes the issues. It's out of my hands, unfortunately. ETA's are rarely given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.