Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the bot is on the edge of the inner circle within the abyss, it still tries to go through one of the obstacles. I assume the bot checks whether it is in the outer ring or inner ring of the abyss, the radius of your outer ring obviously encrouches on the inner ring, so thats why if the character is on the edge of the inner ring it thinks it is in the outer ring and tries to traverse an obstacle. Just increase the radius of your inner ring by like 2-3, so that the size of the inner ring in the code matches the actual inner ring area of the game.

edit:
Also the radius of the outer ring is not large enough. When walking to the outer edge of the outer circle, the bot teleports to edgeville.

Last edited:
When the bot is on the edge of the inner circle within the abyss, it still tries to go through one of the obstacles. I assume the bot checks whether it is in the outer ring or inner ring of the abyss, the radius of your outer ring obviously encrouches on the inner ring, so thats why if the character is on the edge of the inner ring it thinks it is in the outer ring and tries to traverse an obstacle. Just increase the radius of your inner ring by like 2, so that the inner ring in the code matches the actual inner ring area of the game.
Might be the case since manually clicking a few tiles forward seems to make it work.

Might be the case since manually clicking a few tiles forward seems to make it work.
Yes, I tested this too. Walking to the outer edge of the inner ring will make the bot try to traverse obstacles, walking a few squares towards the center will make it run to the desired portal.

When the bot is on the edge of the inner circle within the abyss, it still tries to go through one of the obstacles. I assume the bot checks whether it is in the outer ring or inner ring of the abyss, the radius of your outer ring obviously encrouches on the inner ring, so thats why if the character is on the edge of the inner ring it thinks it is in the outer ring and tries to traverse an obstacle. Just increase the radius of your inner ring by like 2-3, so that the size of the inner ring in the code matches the actual inner ring area of the game.

edit:
Also the radius of the outer ring is not large enough. When walking to the outer edge of the outer circle, the bot teleports to edgeville.

Yes, I tested this too. Walking to the outer edge of the inner ring will make the bot try to traverse obstacles, walking a few squares towards the center will make it run to the desired portal.
A fix for this specific issue is in queue and waiting for approval.

After a certain time (perhaps after it breaks) it just forgets to empty the pouches at the altar, so it only does like 21 runes per run, halving the profit and xp.

Other than that, amazing bot, works very well.
Just a small suggestion; could you make it support wines? And could you make it eat and drink at bank, such that it runs with full inventories?

After a certain time (perhaps after it breaks) it just forgets to empty the pouches at the altar, so it only does like 21 runes per run, halving the profit and xp.
Yea it looks like breaks screw up the pouches. Ever since Jagex removed the varbit there's no reliable way to tell if they're filled or not. I'm looking into the issue, but it's not an easy one to fix.

Yea it looks like breaks screw up the pouches. Ever since Jagex removed the varbit there's no reliable way to tell if they're filled or not. I'm looking into the issue, but it's not an easy one to fix.
Okay great you're looking into it. Also, when the inventory is full and it wants to withdraw food or an amulet, it just keeps trying in stead of depositing one essence and then try. Can you try to fix that?

Okay great you're looking into it. Also, when the inventory is full and it wants to withdraw food or an amulet, it just keeps trying in stead of depositing one essence and then try. Can you try to fix that?
Yep!

I have selected mining option for the obstacle, yet what seems to happen is that if the mining obstacle is the closest to the bot when it teleports to abyss, it will select it, but otherwise it will go for the gap obstacle.

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting 2-12 16-54-48.txt
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
I have selected mining option for the obstacle, yet what seems to happen is that if the mining obstacle is the closest to the bot when it teleports to abyss, it will select it, but otherwise it will go for the gap obstacle.
I highly recommend selecting more than one obstacle if you can.
The Gap is the fallback obstacle in case it cannot find the rocks.

Currenty trying to use this on OSRS. It will do 5-6 runs before stopping once teleported back to Edgeville. My inventory setup is left to right: small rune pouch, lobster, and a stamina potion. Settings are checked in the o option to use these and log out if ran out. I do have plenty of glories, pots, and food in the bank for it to use.

Currenty trying to use this on OSRS. It will do 5-6 runs before stopping once teleported back to Edgeville. My inventory setup is left to right: small rune pouch, lobster, and a stamina potion. Settings are checked in the o option to use these and log out if ran out. I do have plenty of glories, pots, and food in the bank for it to use.
What was the reason for stopping?

Not sure, I tried a new glory, food, and potions but would do it again after a few runs. Just letting the issue be known. I can try to get the log files when I get back to a computer later in the morning.

Not sure, I tried a new glory, food, and potions but would do it again after a few runs. Just letting the issue be known. I can try to get the log files when I get back to a computer later in the morning.
Send the logs through PM, please

Status
Not open for further replies.