Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Possible to continue after a 2 day ban?

Got a 2 day ban almost a year ago botting on my main and haven’t bottled it since, was wondering if anyone had continued botting after a 2 day ban and got permanently banned the next time or received another 2 day ban? Seen some stuff some people got repeat 2 day bans a few times before getting permed. Cbf losing a 2200 total that is 95% hand leveled if my next ban is perm haha

It's case-by-case I feel like. I think they base it off the severity of your botting. If they found out you were botting for 3-months on your main and they catch you after 3-months, they will probably issue a permanent ban. If they think you just made another mistake and botted a little bit of Fishing or something, they might issue a 2-day.

There's no 100% answer to this unfortunately. If you don't want to risk it, don't bot.

Got a 2 day ban almost a year ago botting on my main and haven’t bottled it since, was wondering if anyone had continued botting after a 2 day ban and got permanently banned the next time or received another 2 day ban? Seen some stuff some people got repeat 2 day bans a few times before getting permed. Cbf losing a 2200 total that is 95% hand leveled if my next ban is perm haha
You have 2200 Total level. You might as well fully max whatever skills you are leveling by hand. If you were planning on botting to make money I think it's a better idea to simply make a separate account and use that for your cash stack. My main is 2200 total level as well 100% handleveled. I've only used bots for new accounts to create pk builds or for my hc ironman to do some of the tedious skills that I don't enjoy hand leveling, like hunter and construction.

What were you botting exactly? How long were you botting? Breaks etc?

I am somewhat close to 2100 total level and have received a temporary ban around 2017, a permanent ban around 2019 which was quashed after an apology a couple years later.

I want to avoid getting banned again but know from previous experience that I am not immune to getting banned. Since then, I have mostly tried doing it 100% legit but have since started botting again because I just cannot dedicate a bunch of time grinding due to the responsibilities of life and just avoiding having to grind which gets annoying fairly fast. I could play legit but I would end up playing only an hour or so a day and becoming maxed would be a never ending journey.

2d7c2271872aa6e5d3f19f4aad1be64d-png.jpg

Question is why im not perm banned ? . I started suicide bot str. Over 200hours botted 24/7 and now got 2 days ban.