Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Possible Issues? (50+ Hours in one day?)

Do you bot on a shared network or use a VPN?

Tutorial - RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Why are my hours disappearing so quickly? I haven't used that many hours?
You are likely on a shared network where someone else on your network has used up the hours. If this is the case you should speak to your service provider and ask them to give each connecting user a unique public IP address.

I'll look into this - thanks.

@American Express I used RuneMate for the free 200 hours before I purchased the extra 400, But now realise It only gave me 200 on top not 400 - is this Typical?

Sorry for tagging. Rather keep this thread than begin anew.

upload_2019-4-4_1-44-53.png

RuneMate Staff
I'll look into this - thanks.

@American Express I used RuneMate for the free 200 hours before I purchased the extra 400, But now realise It only gave me 200 on top not 400 - is this Typical?

Sorry for tagging. Rather keep this thread than begin anew.

View attachment 8061

Yes that is correct, if you look at the upgrade page it shows what you get based on your money spent.

upload_2019-4-4_14-30-26.png

So, when I want say another 100 Hours I have to Buy 500 for $5 because I'd of already used 400 when I had payed $4 (for 200 hours) previously for those on top of the 200 hours free?

Making it so I will have payed $9 for ~300 hours?

jds

Somehow in the 'Services' Its showing that I had done 50+ hours in one day - can someone look into this for me?

ALSO: Bug - Possible Issues? (50+ Hours in one day?)
IM just curious who I could talk to about my password being changed on my client. I had to reset my password, and noticed that someone was active 3 hours prior to me getting into my account, With Rs account info on my client...how could someone within a couple days of installing...change my password.?

Engineer
IM just curious who I could talk to about my password being changed on my client. I had to reset my password, and noticed that someone was active 3 hours prior to me getting into my account, With Rs account info on my client...how could someone within a couple days of installing...change my password.?
This is clearly not the correct place to ask this question.

So, when I want say another 100 Hours I have to Buy 500 for $5 because I'd of already used 400 when I had payed $4 (for 200 hours) previously for those on top of the 200 hours free?

Making it so I will have payed $9 for ~300 hours?
You only are required to pay the initial 2$ once for the month.