Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 portables bot(probably premium)

Instead of making it with preset stuff like raw lobs or clean toadflax have it have the custom setting instead

Can you elaborate? I am completely clueless what you mean and what this bot should do and I believe I have quite some RuneScape knowledge.

red

Can you elaborate? I am completely clueless what you mean and what this bot should do and I believe I have quite some RuneScape knowledge.
Im thinking he is meaning something like a "user" uses two items together banks and repeats. Or will just interact with it. I am not sure the thread isn't very detailed

I know OP and can confirm he is legitimately retarded.

he's mentioned something like this to me before, I think he just wants bots that use portables. (e.g. a cooking bot that uses portable ranges, herblore with portable wells, etc.)

he just doesn't know how to put his thoughts into words.

I know OP and can confirm he is legitimately retarded.

he's mentioned something like this to me before, I think he just wants bots that use portables. (e.g. a cooking bot that uses portable ranges, herblore with portable wells, etc.)

he just doesn't know how to put his thoughts into words.
Seriously, knowing OP can actually hurt your IQ.