Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Please wait until Runescape is logged in!

I get the error " Please wait until Runescape is logged in! " when running one specific script. Jfletchers by Eagles13

I know this is a problem specific to me and the computer I am using, because i tried running it on my vps, and it started without a hitch. Every other script that I have tried to run, works flawlessly and without any error of the sort.

I have tried restarting my computer (not that I expected that to work), and deleting the Runemate folder and .jar and giving it a fresh dl, but that did not work either.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how do I go about resolving this issue?

Thanks!

Engineer
This is client support, which is for client issues. For bot specific issues please post in the respective bot's thread.

This is client support, which is for client issues. For bot specific issues please post in the respective bot's thread.

I did reply on the script specific forum, but since everyone else is able to run the script without a hitch, the script writer (Eagles13) said it was a client issue, and that Cloud would be able to help.

He said it might be a client error specific to my gamepack. I deleted runemate and the folder in c drive and redownloaded, but still gives the same error. It works fine on my vps.

Now, other scripts like a recently released LRC script is giving the same error. Am I the only one getting this error? i am clearly logged into RS. Is it something related to my graphic settings?

It start happening to all Eagles scripts after the latest rs update, I havent been able to run his fletcher ever since.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
@Cloud Could this be a gamepack-related thing? I've tested the relevant bots, and they work fine.

I am also getting wierd errors like the one below, that no one else seems to be getting with the same scripts. Other people can run those scripts without a hitch. Also, I can run the same script, without a problem on my vps. But for some reason, when i run it on my laptop, it throws this error.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at app.WN.for(kxb:83)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(bzb:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoadedBankBooths(agc:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoaded(agc:251)
at com.alpha.api.Bank.getNearest(Bank.java:107)
at com.alpha.api.Bank.isPresent(Bank.java:135)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.tasks.generic.BankHandler.validate(BankHandler.java:71)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot$$Lambda$821/850063436.test(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(brb:38)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(fqb:54)
at app.Nm.run(hnb:127)

Engineer
I am also getting wierd errors like the one below, that no one else seems to be getting with the same scripts. Other people can run those scripts without a hitch. Also, I can run the same script, without a problem on my vps. But for some reason, when i run it on my laptop, it throws this error.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at app.WN.for(kxb:83)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(bzb:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoadedBankBooths(agc:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoaded(agc:251)
at com.alpha.api.Bank.getNearest(Bank.java:107)
at com.alpha.api.Bank.isPresent(Bank.java:135)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.tasks.generic.BankHandler.validate(BankHandler.java:71)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot$$Lambda$821/850063436.test(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(brb:38)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(fqb:54)
at app.Nm.run(hnb:127)
What is your gamepack id?

What is your gamepack id?

Not exactly sure, what that is, or how to find it.

is it this?
jOTateJ.png

could someone please help with this? Cant run a majority of the scripts. All of them keep erroring out.

Could you give us an explanation or atleast your thought why its happening to just a few of us? Seems like majority of the community can run bots without errors, I havent been able to run a single one since the update

Engineer
Could you give us an explanation or atleast your thought why its happening to just a few of us? Seems like majority of the community can run bots without errors, I havent been able to run a single one since the update
Try now.