Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS PLEASE MAKE OR FIX CANNONBALL BOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not a genius but can someone please make a cannonball bot that works with the make all option? these cannonball bots are broken and havent even been updated!

I've been called a god before.
lol yo the one with the payed broken bot not even responding to my logs. this a bot site so deal with it
1. I’m working on the bot as much as i can
2. You’re being a dick all the time, that’s why you won’t get your refund nor any help from me.
3. If you understood what kind of project a slayer bot is you wouldn’t be such a dick.

People assume authors have all the time in the world, most of the authors ive met do this as a hobby. I’m not usually one to wish ill will on other people but I hope this guy gets the account disabled screen. :mad:

1. I’m working on the bot as much as i can
2. You’re being a dick all the time, that’s why you won’t get your refund nor any help from me.
3. If you understood what kind of project a slayer bot is you wouldn’t be such a dick.
me asking my money back for not wanting to use this bot is being a dick? lol yall wilding and its funny how this is supposed to be for a cannonball bot and you just come to bash me lmfao take it outside brotha

People assume authors have all the time in the world, most of the authors ive met do this as a hobby. I’m not usually one to wish ill will on other people but I hope this guy gets the account disabled screen. :mad:
lol sorry, but i don't use broken bots to get disabled :) oh and keep ya shit to yourself bystander

I've been called a god before.
me asking my money back for not wanting to use this bot is being a dick? lol yall wilding and its funny how this is supposed to be for a cannonball bot and you just come to bash me lmfao take it outside brotha

lol sorry, but i don't use broken bots to get disabled :) oh and keep ya shit to yourself bystander
I would give you a refund if you would ask for it nicely.
But being a dick is not something i admire.

Also show some respect for bot authors.

You are fucking lazy to try an awesome bot by @Quinnn -> Bot suite and you expect us, bot authors, to fucking write you a cannonbal bot?

I would give you a refund if you would ask for it nicely.
But being a dick is not something i admire.

Also show some respect for bot authors.

You are fucking lazy to try an awesome bot by @Quinnn -> Bot suite and you expect us, bot authors, to fucking write you a cannonbal bot?
does it look like i have bot author title? i am a supporter so i pay to use your bot, but sadly your bot is broken and still is soo lmfao.. and of course i am lazy why do you think i made an account on this site smh you wildin

Rt, do you have that “let me speak to the manager” haircut? Just because you pay for good food doesnt mean someone isnt going to put shit in it if you’re being a shitty customer and by the way you act you definitely won’t last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.