Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pi Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the fastest clicking Combat-Bot and therefor the fastest experience gainer.
I totally love the fact this bot insta picks up his goodies.
Also adorable is that immediatly after a killing strike, he looks for a new target.
There's no time loss, awesome !
What I'd like to see here is the simply Bone-from-inventory-burier.
After all, Prayer is one of the hardest to skill.

12 year old normie
This is probably the fastest clicking Combat-Bot and therefor the fastest experience gainer.
I totally love the fact this bot insta picks up his goodies.
Also adorable is that immediatly after a killing strike, he looks for a new target.
There's no time loss, awesome !
What I'd like to see here is the simply Bone-from-inventory-burier.
After all, Prayer is one of the hardest to skill.

This bot really doesn't get the credits it deserves. Best fighter out there.

I did notice that it occassionally clicks on the doors in security stronghold and can't get back to the targets, perhaps this could be patched?

12 year old normie
I did notice that it occassionally clicks on the doors in security stronghold and can't get back to the targets, perhaps this could be patched?

It can't be patched, or if it can, it'll be extremely tedious. If you're outside of the gate there's only one way to know for sure if you are, and that is to map every single area that falls between two gates in the entire stronghold of security.

I doubt that's worth the effort.

It can't be patched, or if it can, it'll be extremely tedious. If you're outside of the gate there's only one way to know for sure if you are, and that is to map every single area that falls between two gates in the entire stronghold of security.

I doubt that's worth the effort.
A complete or extended web would be able to handle this.
Or, just some custom pathfinding that handles doors.

12 year old normie
A complete or extended web would be able to handle this.
Or, just some custom pathfinding that handles doors.

Yes, but mapping all of the small areas that fall between gates is very very tedious.

So, i ran this on couple chars at a different time. On one i ran it only when i was somewhat around, not even fully afk, i got banned after 1 week. On another character i got banned after just 3 days. I'm truly shocked, i didn't get banned while i used some other scripts, however i don't know if that was just a coinsidence. I'm just depressed that they seem to be picking up on clients/scripts more than i expected, after coming back just recently... Who the fuck wants to play that game fully manually, my god...

Any idea if i did something wrong myself, if it's the client that's being detected or just the script? Really rather not get permanently banned on my main with really high total. I loved the script otherwise, one of the best combatwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.