Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right spot (I clicked support link) but I had an issue with the nightmare bot yesterday. I set it up and it ran perfectly (after some advice) but noticed when I cam back a few hours later (about 4) I was down about $3. I checked the credits tab and it showed the bot starting up every 15min. I let it run to see what the issue was and it seemed to get into the instance and before the boss spawns would tele out then go stand at the bank with it open. After some time it runs back, teles before boss spawns then stands at bank then repeat. It only did this until I stopped the bot fully (pausing/updating settings/starting didnt help). Not sure what the issue was as the times before and after I used the same settings (It saves my settings so I never needed to change anything) and I was at work at the time it started so im not 100% sure what happened to get it stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.