Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Paying for credits

I uploaded $5 in credits for runtime then another $20 doesn't show in my wallet nor my transactions but was charged on my paypal

Mod Automation
There was a temporary issue with payment processing. It is resolved now and you should be credited within the day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Looks like this is still an issue. I just bought $5 credits and even waiting a while, but still not showing up in my wallet or my transactions list.

EDIT: Looks like it resolved just as I was typing this...

Same issue for me, just bought $10 dollars. Was charged, but haven't received the credits yet. Guessing everyone is just experiencing a delay?

Looks like this is still an issue. I just bought $5 credits and even waiting a while, but still not showing up in my wallet or my transactions list.

EDIT: Looks like it resolved just as I was typing this...
How long did you have to wait?

Same issue for me, just bought $10 dollars. Was charged, but haven't received the credits yet. Guessing everyone is just experiencing a delay?

How long did you have to wait?

Same thing happened to me, so I started panicking until I raw into this post.

I purchased the credits 20 minutes ago, and still nothing so I expect it to take a few more hours.

This has happened to me and now it's been almost 24 hours since I made a payment of $10 and still haven't received my credits. I've been charged and there's no problems with my PayPal account, so any help would be much appreciated.

Blazin all them herbs
There was a temporary issue with payment processing. It is resolved now and you should be credited within the day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Arbiter posted that on the 2/7/2020 not sure if its still an issue today.