Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Paid for credits got confirmation but no credits showing up to wallet three times.

Paid for $10 twice and $1 to confirm but nothing has been added to my account. i have the three confirmation emails. do not know where else to ask about this.

few of us are all having the same issue tonight, we all keep getting told the system is automated and paypal is just being slow most likely.

RuneMate Staff
The payment system is fully automated. If you haven't received your upgrade, it means RuneMate hasn't received your payment.

PayPal might say the transaction is completed but your bank or card company can cause delays.

If you haven't received your upgrade after 6 hours, contact PayPal or your bank for assistance.

"The payment system is fully automated. If you haven't received your upgrade, it means RuneMate hasn't received your payment."
This is really funny to me. It's worded like an automated system is impervious to technical problems. Paypal is also fully automated, therefore the problem cannot be with them either by this logic.

Im also having this issue. the payment is visible on Paypal but not my banking app so it looks like it is indeed a problem with paypal

"The payment system is fully automated. If you haven't received your upgrade, it means RuneMate hasn't received your payment."
This is really funny to me. It's worded like an automated system is impervious to technical problems. Paypal is also fully automated, therefore the problem cannot be with them either by this logic.

Im also having this issue. the payment is visible on Paypal but not my banking app so it looks like it is indeed a problem with paypal
maybe on your end, ive already talked to pp support and they cant tell me what the hold up is.. payment was confirmed at 11:38 last night (12 hours ago nearly)

Just tried purchasing 5$ also the payment went through like 2-3days ago. But the credits on the website doesnt show up.

maybe on your end, ive already talked to pp support and they cant tell me what the hold up is.. payment was confirmed at 11:38 last night (12 hours ago nearly)
yeah saw some others saying it all went through their bank already. Mines still not showing about 7 hours since payment. Looking more and more like its on runemates end which makes the copy paste reply from the staff even funnier

It cant be in the banks end.. I orderd 3x1 like 5 hours ago And 1x10 1,5 ago. My paypal acc is not linked to my bank account. so i transfer money to my Paypal acc. The money got deducted of my paypal acc but no credits..

The payment system is fully automated. If you haven't received your upgrade, it means RuneMate hasn't received your payment.

PayPal might say the transaction is completed but your bank or card company can cause delays.

If you haven't received your upgrade after 6 hours, contact PayPal or your bank for assistance.
Just go to ff the phone with my bank. the bank end and pay pal ends have both been completed.

Last edited:

And So what kind of assistance should we ask them? For a refund
Clearly alot of people are having problem with this and people are stating they've been in contact and its been going through both side but not the website, so I might think the problem is on the bank account of the server.
When is a fix coming for this? It's been more than 12hours

The transactions were definitely completed on my end. No credits added to my account, I've never had problems with this before. Should I ask for a refund from PP?

Hello everyone,
I bought $10 worth on credits but on my other account.
Now when i try to login that account i have the password but don't remember the authenticator code.
I can't seen to login into that account because i dont have the auth code? Is there a way to reset the auth code ??? I want to transfer my $10 credits to my actual account.
Thanks

Ok I talked to my guy at paypal who handles my bussiness he looked into it for me and said their account is in negatives so their API won't approve our tokens until the money on their paypal goes back into positives. He said it will probably take awhile until they can work through the payments on the back end and line them up again. But yeah first I think they are waiting for more people to send money into paypal to pay off their negative balance.

Please dont crucify for me relaying this information. Again the guy probably shouldn't of told me but he did so...

Primate
Ok I talked to my guy at paypal who handles my bussiness he looked into it for me and said their account is in negatives so their API won't approve our tokens until the money on their paypal goes back into positives. He said it will probably take awhile until they can work through the payments on the back end and line them up again. But yeah first I think they are waiting for more people to send money into paypal to pay off their negative balance.

Please dont crucify for me relaying this information. Again the guy probably shouldn't of told me but he did so...
thank you kfraser95 for this totally legitimate information