Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS [OSRS] What kind of script would you pay for and you need asap

Java Warlord
The problem is that the fishing rod used to fish (being the fish-o-matic or the augmented crystal rod) is levelled up to level 10 after about 2h30 of fishing.
After it reaches level 10, it should be disassembled (not destroyed) and the tool gizmos that were attached to the disassembled tool should be added to the fresh fishing tool. This will probably make the whole process a lot more complex as it's a lot more than just fishing and banking/dropping.
Yeah that indeed is something for a more dedicated invention bot. Might look into making one though in the future.

OSRS Bot that starts at Lumbridge,
Walks to seagulls at port sarim,
beat up seagulls until 20 20 20 melee,
walks to the bluerite ore dungeon near port sarim,
fights lvl 6 muggers then moves on to lvl 20 something pirates until 70 70 70 .

Can perform net fishing for shrimps/anchovies then cooking , and some woodcutting/firemaking around the area for WC/fishing exp/fm/cooking exp and also less suspicious account?
End result is account kind of prepared for NMZ.

OSRS Abyss Runecrafting bot (all runes, or at least fire and nature ones)
The guy who makes this will receive a hug LOL

Honestly, smithing. Take bars from bank, walk to anvil, make whatever user wants, walk bank to bank and repeat. there is nothing like this. OSRS please.

F2P random skill trainer.
To make account seem less botlike, have it roam around lumbridge training skills to lvl 5-15 = Imitating a new player trying out the game for the first time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not trying to thread jack but since this was written a while ago, I'm open as well for paid OSRS requests. I'll be looking through here too but PM if you're serious about it.

Not trying to thread jack but since this was written a while ago, I'm open as well for paid OSRS requests. I'll be looking through here too but PM if you're serious about it.
I'm looking for a firemaking bot (osrs) LMK if you will make a free version or if you want a paid version

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@joyerz123 and @noape, i just pushed a new OSRS Firemaking bot. However, please be aware that when this gets released it will be full of bugs! I will need some help ironing them out. :D Right now it may support most f2p logs along with magic logs, <-(All i've tested is normal logs) and does not have much antiban, other than not spam clicking and not going to the exact same place each time to make fires. It will avoid making fires on existing fires, but other obstacles (Plants) and spots where fires arent allowed have not yet been added to be avoided). Thanks!

What do you want it to support

I can do that
Flawless goldfarming level script would be needed for a bot like this as woul;d be used on a large scale i would think. and would you be interested in osrs or rs3 support and i will add my 2 cents on what i would like to see in something like this :)

thanks

I've been called a god before.
Flawless goldfarming level script would be needed for a bot like this as woul;d be used on a large scale i would think. and would you be interested in osrs or rs3 support and i will add my 2 cents on what i would like to see in something like this :)

thanks
Probably rs3

I know this is an older thread but a wine making bot would be great
Its up