Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS [OSRS] What kind of script would you pay for and you need asap

Superior All Knowing Person!
I assume the ban rates on zulrah are pretty high since jagex can determine where they want the bowatch to look / check better? - they're low enough for it to be worth it.
I know serene has maked one but a butler - yes, but there's a working bot for it.. there's not a working bot for thieving that gives a decent amount of exp/hr.

Support is more xp/h

I've been called a god before.
meh pretty sure i'm done with bots.

anyone can take over ^^ suggestions above.

Author of MaxiBots
A rs3 bot that chops Ivy at Varrock
Pretty sure MaxiWoodcutter already supports ivy at Varrock. If it's not performing to the standard you expect, post on the bot thread with your issue and i'll try to resolve it. FYI I've released some fixes the last few days that fixed the interaction delay issues it was having.

A runecrafting bot for oldschool rs. I've been able to bot every skill except for rc. There is issues with every one I've tried for osrs and they stop working within 10mins.

I'm lookin for some natty gains and a rune essence runner bot would be able to help with profits and massive rc exp gains. Can anyone make a rc runner bot where all it does is run a level 3 throw away account to run from bank to either air, fire, earth, or mind alter possibly even cosmic, nat, law runes? Should be a fairly simple bot all it does is grab 27 ess from bank, run to alter, trade main account "specified on startup", accept trade, then run back and repeat. If someone could make this i'de love you long time. P.S. i know there use to be bots for this but their all out of date and don't work.