Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS [OSRS] What kind of script would you pay for and you need asap

A dungeoneering bot and a thieving guild bot would be very nice. I think I heard someone is working on a dungeoneering bot, but Idk when the ETA is for that.

I'd happily pay per hour for a OSRS Warriors guild bot. Farms tokens @ the armor animator starting w/ black armor as the lowest possible. After hitting a designated amount it will go upstairs to kill for defenders. Can bank n such downstairs.

Having a functional Thieving bot (e.g., monkey knife fighters, pyramid plunder, pickpocketer, and bandits) would be amazing. Considering the bot request section, I suspect there is quite a demand for it.

Need an idea for a premium script.

(The ones whos idea i choose, gets the script for free for 1 month)

Thank you.

a flaweless and very quick rs3 hunter with a fast and efficient method for lvling (see hunter guide rswiki for quickest methods - I can list you them via PM to if you want just let me know)

or a farm runner (run/tele all tree patches for the daily farm run, can give you exact methods too)
or a slayer bot but thats a lot of work

I've been called a god before.
a flaweless and very quick rs3 hunter with a fast and efficient method for lvling (see hunter guide rswiki for quickest methods - I can list you them via PM to if you want just let me know)

or a farm runner (run/tele all tree patches for the daily farm run, can give you exact methods too)
or a slayer bot but thats a lot of work
Would you help me with data gathering?

I would pay out the ass for a farming bot that went to all your patches on a timer but working out the payment thing for that would be hard I'd bet. Like would you get charged the hourly rate even if the bot is running but your character is logged out waiting?

I've been called a god before.
I would pay out the ass for a farming bot that went to all your patches on a timer but working out the payment thing for that would be hard I'd bet. Like would you get charged the hourly rate even if the bot is running but your character is logged out waiting?
Atm i dont really have enough time or patience to make that. And yes, yes you would be charged.

Noticeably F.A.T.
All jokes aside for OSRS
1.Running air orbs, great experience great money/doesn't give hp so people have better options.
2.Blast Furnace, great exp no other bot like it here so far.
3. Token farmer for Defenders in heros guild

I would really enjoy a blast furnace bot for OSRS, there currently isn't one and I'd say A LOT of people would use it.