Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Client Temporarily Unsupported

How long do you expect this to be the case? Tried to log on and get some botting in and pretty much every bot is broken atm

RuneMate Staff
A recent game update has broken the way RuneMate interacts with the client, please wait patiently while this is resolved.

Do not ask for an ETA. Anyone found complaining or asking for an ETA will face an immediate 7 day ban.

The update will be pushed once it is ready, rest assured we are doing everything we can to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

A recent game update has broken the way RuneMate interacts with the client, please wait patiently while this is resolved.

Do not ask for an ETA. Anyone found complaining or asking for an ETA will face an immediate 7 day ban.

The update will be pushed once it is ready, rest assured we are doing everything we can to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

Damn dude it was just a question. I dont know how this shit works.

Hey, I just find it weird.. I got a 1 day ban yesterday & today there's 1,000 less people on runemate.com I saw & heard a lot of bots were buggin', i'm afraid to use runemate again after this happen :[

Hey, I just find it weird.. I got a 1 day ban yesterday & today there's 1,000 less people on runemate.com I saw & heard a lot of bots were buggin', i'm afraid to use runemate again after this happen :[

Could be 1000 less due to OSRS update buggin out RuneMate, causing a bunch of bots not to work properly.
Should increase after issue is resolved

Hi, sorry for quoting but im also pretty new to the community and was just wondering if there is any place to read or get updates from. Ex discord or slack as i saw you guys had or will it be on the forums?

Thats probably due to the fact that the bots all broke themselves and some peoples bots were still logging in when it happened so they were unfortunate. The lower player count is also do to most people being smart enough to not bot while the service is under maintenance.