Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Original Sand Crabs [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOriginal submitted a new resource:

Original Sand Crabs - Fast and easy combat XP.

REQUIREMENTS:
Version 1.0.4
"Custom Mode" has been introduced. This mode will detect the player's position on start, and reset back to that spot when the crabs lose aggro after waiting randomly. Also works on Crabclaw Island! To use custom mode, be in combat when you start the bot.
"Smart Mode" This mode operates on 4 different hotspots on the beach. Upon start, this bot will check if the three hotspots are occupied by other players. If so, the bot will hop worlds until a world with a free...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
heyy mate. can u add an interface which shows xp/hr and also add breaks

i started with lobsters in my inventory and super strength pots . it withdraws 16 tunas and keeps hovering over tunas.

runs to a spot, constantly runs out to get crabs aggressive , doesn't bank for me either =(

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.TheOriginal.bots.originalsandcrabs.OriginalSandCrabs.onStart(rm.entrypoint:269)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(qac:23764)
at nul.iIIiIIiiiiiIi.run(kic:153)

I suggest u make it so that it waits for them to spawn a little while longer before he starts to walk away and regain agro. Usually the crabs take a little bit longer to spawn so it thinks it has to start walking to regain agro. The gap is only like 20sec max. GOod bot otherwise.

Hello.

I am struggling to launch the bot. It crashes when I try to start it. Nothing seems to work. I have tried restarting Runemate, restarting my PC, using different RS accounts. Nothing works

Charlatan of the sesh
Unfortunately the bot does not work properly. My character keeps running out of the sand crab area, and then going back to the sand crabs, stays killing 2 sand crabs and repeats the process. I have tried to change location, but the bot, when running, just relocates your character back to the same spot and starts the process. There is also no GUI and nothing to modify the script, no tracker, rating, eating triggers...etc It is a very obvious script and a little dangerous as sand crabs are popular. I've tried numerous world hopping, high populated worlds, low populated worlds and at different times than Americans (I am EU) and sand crabs always have 3-5 people training.

It would be really cool if you could work on improving this. I understand the time and effort and I wouldn't dare asking this to be a free bot, I would expect LITE qualities and users like myself, and others, would be willing to pay :)

Seems to have a problem banking. I come back and it seems to be stuck at the chest quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.