Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Original Knights [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOriginal submitted a new resource:

Original Knights - Thieves from Knights of Ardougne.

Version 1.0.2: Clicks much faster. Forced left click to pickpocket instead of right click for maximum speed.

Easy money and crazy thieving XP.

Make sure to set "Attack NPC option" to right-click always!
Also make sure your camera is not completely zoomed in, that way if the knight moves the bot can turn the camera towards him.
Join clan chat "Thievinghost". Check what world everyone is in. Go to that world. Go to the Ardougne South Bank. Start bot with dodgy necklaces and some fod. Bot...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is needed for this? It just opens the bank and stands there. I have plenty of food and rogue armor set.

I tried it again, all of my options and requirements are perfect like before. It just stands there with the bank open.

Why did you delete my comment? I should have screenshotted your replies on my post in your profile. You owe me 2 hours of refund. Was charged twice within the first 20 minutes of running your bot. Withdrew dodgy necklaces in the bank and stood there. Do refund me as you have stated. I will not run your bot again with me being charged the third time with playtime of lesser than an hour of your Original Knights bot. Be honest to a customer, not a shady scripter who deletes constructive comments. We are honest people as well. Don't be dogdy.

Literally just opens bank and does nothing. I'm an ironman but I have plenty of food but no necklaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.