Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Original Astral Runes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOriginal submitted a new resource:

Original Astral Runes - Runecrafts astral runes quickly and efficiently.

1m GP/hour with astral runes @ level 82 RC

Requirements:
Start in castle wars area
69 magic for Moonclan teleport and NPC contact
Dust battlestaff equipped
Lunar spellbook equipped
Plenty of rings of dueling in bank
Plenty of stamina potions in bank
Plenty of tuna in bank
Runepouch with plenty of law, astral, and cosmic runes inside
Runecrafting pouches must not be degraded at all
Must have shift-dropping enabled in osrs
Must have Abyssal book in bank (this is the free book you get after...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Teleports after filling the giant pouch without withdrawing more essence so you don't have a full inventory

Been waiting for an Astral Bot, gonna try this later when i wake up :)

I can run it for 30minutes +- when it does the contact npc spell, the bot crashes.
Another thing is, its doing a sht load of clicks when moving to altar, is this intentional? I feel like a normal human does not do those many clicks.

Last edited:
bots been working fine for me until it does the contact npc spell then it crashes happened twice so far

-The bot uses the contact NPC spell and contacts the dark mage, but instead of repairing the pouch, it uses the spell again and goes into a cycle.

-When banking, the bot clicks on the map which mostly makes the character move one block below the bank which looks very suspicious when it keeps doing it every trip.

-Kinda slow when emptying pouches + teleporting to bank.

-Would be nice if it can use shift+click to empty the pouches instead of right clicking on them.

First off -- love the bot, you've filled a very specific niche in the RS botting world -- it will take hundreds of bots over the course of weeks to reasonably affect the price of an astral rune. Broke the glass ceiling I kept hitting of 200k gp/hr with other bots that have low start-up costs.

In fact, I was just dipping my toes into the spectre API and I was thinking about making my first project an astral rune runner -- but yours works so well I've decided to make a bot for something else.

ALTHOUGH there are a few issues I have with it // bugs I've noticed in the bot, as follows:

Biggest issue with the bot is the requirement of the rune pouch -- it should be optional. I really didn't want to sink 3m into a pouch, but it does increase efficiency considerably.

I was using this bot the other night for something like five hours unattended; it worked long enough to make about 7k astral runes. GREAT !

However, I started the bot earlier today and it made one or two successful runs before just sitting in castle wars with the bank open.

Sometimes it withdraws essences and fills 2/3 pouches, then fills the inventory with pure essence, THEN fills the large pouch & uses the moonclan teleport with 9 empty spaces in the inventory.

Found bugs/problems:
-The bot can get stuck in infinite loop with npc contact. He casts the spell, select the good NPC but won't use the good talk option.
-If you have a rune pouch in the first inventory slot (top left corner) the bot keep click on it like it is runecrafting pouch. You can solve this by moving the pouch somewhere else.

clicks waaaay to much to get to the alter jst spam clicks the map very bot like other then that havent found any problems wont be using this untill pathing is better

clicks waaaay to much to get to the alter jst spam clicks the map very bot like other then that havent found any problems wont be using this untill pathing is better
I have just added a delay between clicks while walking to the altar. Please look for the update to push within the next day or so and try again :)

-The bot uses the contact NPC spell and contacts the dark mage, but instead of repairing the pouch, it uses the spell again and goes into a cycle.

-When banking, the bot clicks on the map which mostly makes the character move one block below the bank which looks very suspicious when it keeps doing it every trip.

-Kinda slow when emptying pouches + teleporting to bank.

-Would be nice if it can use shift+click to empty the pouches instead of right clicking on them.
Just added shift-click to empty pouches. Make sure you have the setting enabled in osrs

hmm for some reason its getting stuck at the altar for me..
Try the latest update friend. Also, if the issue ever occurs for you again, simply restart the bot and it will work for you. I believe it is a client issue

closer to 800, but yes.

thanks, how bout xp? i got all pouches

great bot, been using it for a few days, it ocassionally gets stuck here
n6TULGR
n6TULGR.png
manually fixing it and resuming works fine

IS there a possibility that this can work without rune pouch? Don't have enought gp for it yet.

Alright finally got a pouch.

Bot is pretty slow. ESPECIALLY on emptying pouches. Banking is pretty slow as well.

Teleporting to CWs/Lunar island and walking to altar is fine.

After crafting the first set of runes, it sits for like 30 seconds before emptying the pouches. Sometimes it won't even empty all of them.

Interface would be nice. A simple xp/hr gp/hr

This happens a lot too:

When withdrawing essence it always clicks "withdraw all" twice.

When running to altar it seems to click in the same spots.

Suggestion: If altar or bank are in view, click them instead of clicking on the mini map towards them. I feel this is more human.

Right after clicking on altar, press ESC so it goes straight to inv.
Or right after teleporting to lunar island

I've found doing it manually actually made it more responsive to the pouch emptying.

Gets stuck in an endless loop with NPC spell.

Get stuck at altar, just keeps clicking on the minimap next to the altar.

here's a log

yea so it should utilize hotkeys, like pressing ESC to close bank, i feel would be faster

Sometimes it doesn't click on all the pouches.

OK so the reason why is because it doesnt shift click the small pouch

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 4
  • 11-04 22-43-51 - Original Astral Runes.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.