Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OpiaWineGrabber [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, great bot! One thing tho, for some reason bot isnt teleporting back sometimes before the bag is full and it runs out of food, it just stands there and spams the tele-grab hot key next to the prayer site. Is there a fix?

I'm curious how P2P is supposed to make more money using this strat. Also, I read a guide on this method and a suggestion was world hopping. Is there any chance of adding that to the functionality of this bot? You'd make much more if bot hopped worlds immediately after grabbing the wine.

Edit: I'm also running into a problem after about 200 wine gathered where the bot gets stuck at the wheat field south of the temple.

Edit 2: After running for about 2 hours, bot stops moving south of captured temple or east after it runs away. Completely closing runescape and reloading is the only fix I've found.

Edit 3: I'm not using this until the issues are resolved. I come back after a half hour (after following all the setup steps) and my character is standing there doing nothing. It's a great way to make money but certainly not AFK.

Last edited:
I'm curious how P2P is supposed to make more money using this strat. Also, I read a guide on this method and a suggestion was world hopping. Is there any chance of adding that to the functionality of this bot? You'd make much more if bot hopped worlds immediately after grabbing the wine.

Edit: I'm also running into a problem after about 200 wine gathered where the bot gets stuck at the wheat field south of the temple.

Edit 2: After running for about 2 hours, bot stops moving south of captured temple or east after it runs away. Completely closing runescape and reloading is the only fix I've found.

Edit 3: I'm not using this until the issues are resolved. I come back after a half hour (after following all the setup steps) and my character is standing there doing nothing. It's a great way to make money but certainly not AFK.

World hoping is only fast enough in osrs for it to work. P2p increases the money gained bc there is a much lower chance that you will be competing against other players.

Your edit 2 makes it sound like a Runescape issue, not a bot issue. There is nothing in the bot that would make closing the Runescape client and reloading it change anything.

I've not heard of your wheat field problem before. Can you post your logs?

World hoping is only fast enough in osrs for it to work. P2p increases the money gained bc there is a much lower chance that you will be competing against other players.

Your edit 2 makes it sound like a Runescape issue, not a bot issue. There is nothing in the bot that would make closing the Runescape client and reloading it change anything.

I've not heard of your wheat field problem before. Can you post your logs?

I believe this is the log that it got stuck. I've got some larger log files that can't be posted due to size but they'd be the ones to check for sure.

Attachments

• 20180703174229_OpiaWineGrabber.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
I believe this is the log that it got stuck. I've got some larger log files that can't be posted due to size but they'd be the ones to check for sure.

Log makes it look like you had falador teleport enabled, but didn't put it on your action bar. It looks like RuneMate had problems finding the teleport spell in the spell book, which it wouldnt have to do if you had it on the action bar.

I just did an overhaul on all the movement. You should give the lite version a try and see if you run into the same problems now. Send me a PM if you run into more issues.

Log makes it look like you had falador teleport enabled, but didn't put it on your action bar. It looks like RuneMate had problems finding the teleport spell in the spell book, which it wouldnt have to do if you had it on the action bar.

I just did an overhaul on all the movement. You should give the lite version a try and see if you run into the same problems now. Send me a PM if you run into more issues.

It seems to be running great now, no issues to report.

I'm using the full version and it works well for many hours, no complaints. A couple of things though: sometimes it doesn't teleport from the temple but instead it runs back, and then when it banks it teleports when it's probably better to run from there. That's without using the rune teleport feature. Regardless, this is the best Zammy script I've ever seen.

I'm using the full version and it works well for many hours, no complaints. A couple of things though: sometimes it doesn't teleport from the temple but instead it runs back, and then when it banks it teleports when it's probably better to run from there. That's without using the rune teleport feature. Regardless, this is the best Zammy script I've ever seen.

Those problems are all built into the RuneMate walking code. It calculates when it is faster to teleport, but isn't always correct. I might override the issue with it running from church to bank in a future update, but probably won't mess with the bank teleport to Falador lodestone.

chiller
used it a while. turned off computer. had a break. turned it on again. wanted to bot again. but the game charakter got stuck in fallador bank. what happened?

ps. i tried different accounts but all of them got stuck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.