Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OpiaMudRunes[Beta] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, it is not casting magic imbue at all after entering the altar. Any help?

EDIT: The bot is running perfectly besides the bug with not casting magic imbue. Temporary fix for anyone is, you can put one water talisman in inventory instead and it works fine.

Last edited:
For some reason, it is not casting magic imbue at all after entering the altar. Any help?

EDIT: The bot is running perfectly besides the bug with not casting magic imbue. Temporary fix for anyone is, you can put one water talisman in inventory instead and it works fine.

Can you send your logs? Also, I don't have an account able to test fixes for this, so I can't promise anything.

Magic Imbue doesn't work, gets stuck in a loop inside altar. Repairing pouches through NPC Contact doesn't work - it keeps wasting runes and selecting "Actually I can't think of anything right now" instead of repair dialogue option.

So close, mine gets stuck at the bank (tzar) clicking preset, closing then opening the bank. It also got stuck in the altar. Didnt move from position, got stuck trying to click water runes. But imbued and crafted muds when i clicked closer to the altar. Update would be appreciated!

So close, mine gets stuck at the bank (tzar) clicking preset, closing then opening the bank. It also got stuck in the altar. Didnt move from position, got stuck trying to click water runes. But imbued and crafted muds when i clicked closer to the altar. Update would be appreciated!

I might take a look at this sometime soon. TBH, I am surprised it is working as well as it is.

Just re-jigged it, I hadnt got my Bob full on preset. Working now, although run across tzar to other bank.

Doesnt always tele to fight kiln. Not sure is NPC talk works.

I would also be keen on an update if you get round to it! The only recurring issues I am having are that it does not seem to recognise max cape teleport, and will occasionally tell me I am out of pure essence when I'm not.

Thanks

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.