Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Woodcutter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed in the next version. I'll post here once the update is reviewed and pushed out to you all.

This is why I like to use your bots, you have variety and get fixes out ASAP. I hope you stay here for a while, you should maybe focus on an "All Smithing" bot for OSRS next, there is only one right now (Quality Smithing) and it's high priced/slighty buggy.

This is why I like to use your bots, you have variety and get fixes out ASAP. I hope you stay here for a while, you should maybe focus on an "All Smithing" bot for OSRS next, there is only one right now (Quality Smithing) and it's high priced/slighty buggy.
Possibly! I have quite a few bots out now (and one almost ready for public release) that I want to get perfected before getting started on any more projects.

I have noticed two more bugs whilst cutting at the Woodcutting guild..-

1. Many times it opens the bank, deposits mt Yew Logs and then just sits there. Not trying to click off or run away, it kicks back in once I manually click it.
2. On the way to the bank, sometimes it clicks outside the room and runs up the left side of the bank instead of going inside to the bank chest. Normal if it happened a few times but it consistently happening now for me.

Hope you fix them ASAP!

I have noticed two more bugs whilst cutting at the Woodcutting guild..-

1. Many times it opens the bank, deposits mt Yew Logs and then just sits there. Not trying to click off or run away, it kicks back in once I manually click it.
2. On the way to the bank, sometimes it clicks outside the room and runs up the left side of the bank instead of going inside to the bank chest. Normal if it happened a few times but it consistently happening now for me.

Hope you fix them ASAP!
1. What do you have to click before it starts working again? Close the bank? Start walking?

2. Just the bot randomizing the click coordinate, nothing to worry about. It won't effect XP/log rates by any noticeable amount.

1. What do you have to click before it starts working again? Close the bank? Start walking?

2. Just the bot randomizing the click coordinate, nothing to worry about. It won't effect XP/log rates by any noticeable amount.

Close the bank then start walking.

Are you 1000% sure that it's "PlayerSense" causing this bot to constantly run up the side of the bank? It's becoming MORE than a coincidence, it's at least two out of five times it tries to bank. I don't care about the XP, I am worried about getting banned for being too consistent with a mistake.

Last edited:
Close the bank then start walking.

Are you 1000% sure that it's "PlayerSense" causing this bot to constantly run up the side of the bank? It's becoming MORE than a coincidence, it's at least two out of five times it tries to bank. I don't care about the XP, I am worried about getting banned for being too consistent with a mistake.
The current version of RuneMate apparently has an issue that can cause it to hang at select times (due to mouse movements). If the hanging problem persists after the next RuneMate update I'll look into this further.

Regarding the banking I can personally guarantee Jagex aren't looking for players clicking a tile a few spaces off where they're supposed to go. It doesn't matter how "human" a bot looks, it's about what Jagex are looking for, and what they're looking for isn't players clicking a few tiles off their destination :p

this still doesnt loot or bank the nests... nests drop from tree and it just lets it disappear... not worth premium man if it doesnt loot nests

this still doesnt loot or bank the nests... nests drop from tree and it just lets it disappear... not worth premium man if it doesnt loot nests
Loots perfectly fine for me. I'll see if there's any weird cases when it doesn't and report back.

Loots perfectly fine for me. I'll see if there's any weird cases when it doesn't and report back.
not working at seers maples. thats what i use. where does it work? I wouldn't think it should matter

not working at seers maples. thats what i use. where does it work? I wouldn't think it should matter
Just updated to support looting bird nests with clues. This should resolve any issues.

02:51:39 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
02:51:45 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
02:51:45 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"
02:56:47 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
02:56:47 TRACE [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
02:56:48 TRACE [Login handler] Entering username
02:56:50 TRACE [Login handler] Entering password
02:56:52 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
02:56:55 TRACE [ControlPanelTab] Opening COMBAT_OPTIONS using component: null
02:56:56 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
02:56:56 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"
03:01:58 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
03:01:58 TRACE [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
03:01:59 TRACE [Login handler] Entering username
03:02:02 TRACE [Login handler] Entering password
03:02:03 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
03:02:07 TRACE [ControlPanelTab] Opening COMBAT_OPTIONS using component: null
03:02:08 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
03:02:08 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"

This bot is scuffed... Ran 6 hours and only did 1 invent of seers yews and got stuck. Came home and it was not at graveyard yews like I had it set to... rip. Too many flaws man it should be flawless wc for premium especially since there are others.

02:51:39 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
02:51:45 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
02:51:45 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"
02:56:47 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
02:56:47 TRACE [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
02:56:48 TRACE [Login handler] Entering username
02:56:50 TRACE [Login handler] Entering password
02:56:52 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
02:56:55 TRACE [ControlPanelTab] Opening COMBAT_OPTIONS using component: null
02:56:56 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
02:56:56 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"
03:01:58 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
03:01:58 TRACE [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
03:01:59 TRACE [Login handler] Entering username
03:02:02 TRACE [Login handler] Entering password
03:02:03 TRACE [Login handler] Logging in
03:02:07 TRACE [ControlPanelTab] Opening COMBAT_OPTIONS using component: null
03:02:08 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
03:02:08 TRACE [InterfaceCloser] Clicking the unwanted component "Play Button"

This bot is scuffed... Ran 6 hours and only did 1 invent of seers yews and got stuck. Came home and it was not at graveyard yews like I had it set to... rip. Too many flaws man it should be flawless wc for premium especially since there are others.
Then where was it? I need a more detailed bug report if you expect me to fix anything. I run this bot myself daily.

Then where was it? I need a more detailed bug report if you expect me to fix anything. I run this bot myself daily.
it was at yews near catherby

this bot is not worth premium. I'm sorry I've tested this many times and it just stalls and logs out after an hour or so. Here is last log. Lost .40 cents.

Attachments

• 06-12 11-44-53 - Omni Woodcutter.txt
    17 KB · Views: 1
Very nice bot, using this to get 99WC atm, needs supervision. For some odd reason it gets stuck sometimes.

As I'm botting I need to keep watching to make sure I don't reclick the last log in the inventory and get stuck.
I recommend cancelling that problem by ignoring the last line in inventory for dropping and adding the *drops of nests* toggle as a suggestion to maximize the XP per hour. This can become a very nice project if you get my proper recommendations along my journey.

How about a pre-assigned way to drop using AHK 1:1 also? Built in? Is this possible? This will actually make you focus on ignoring the last line in the inventory therefore fixing my stopping glitch maxing this bot invincible.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.