Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aydex submitted a new resource:

Omni Divination - Omniscient Botting

Omni Divination
Part of the Omni bot line

This bot is part of the Omni botting line. The Omni prefix is an indication of superb quality that is rivaled by none.

Features you will find within every Omni bot:
  • Simple settings interface for user convenience
  • Detailed runtime statistics
  • On-the-fly settings changing
  • Utilization of RuneMates PlayerSense API for unique profiling
  • Built to be stable for long run times...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be honest its pretty slow. Also it got stuck next to the rift with the right click menu open, probably because you do not have camera turning properly implemented.

Gonna be honest its pretty slow. Also it got stuck next to the rift with the right click menu open, probably because you do not have camera turning properly implemented.
What aspects are slow? Also, camera angle has nothing to do with it if the menu is already open. Not sure why it didn't select the appropriate option though, I'll have to investigate that.

What aspects are slow? Also, camera angle has nothing to do with it if the menu is already open. Not sure why it didn't select the appropriate option though, I'll have to investigate that.

I mean the context menu popped up and blocked the rift. In terms of speed, the slow part is walking to the rift it seems.

I mean the context menu popped up and blocked the rift. In terms of speed, the slow part is walking to the rift it seems.
Ahh I see what you mean, I'll add a failsafe for closing that interface. Regarding the speed to change to converting memories it may be Clouse as switching is nearly instantaneous for me.

led

Will be using this later will let you know how it goes

@Aydex just witnessed the bot blatantly ignore an enriched wisp at the flickering colonry north of fally

@Aydex it is ignoring ALL enriched wisps in all locations.

got stuck here too Screenshot

this bot needs some serious updates

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.