Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Making Gains ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When using the seers village course, bot clicks the marks to pick them up but then clicks on the next obstacle, leaving the mark on the ground.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. This bot got me banned. How do I know this is because it's the only bot I've used on the account. I've done at most 2 hours at a time. Sucks to have it banned before Christmas.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. This bot got me banned. How do I know this is because it's the only bot I've used on the account. I've done at most 2 hours at a time. Sucks to have it banned before Christmas.
Wauw that sucks :( is it a perm bann?

Straight to perm ban, not even temp, on a level 100 with 800 total. I was going to try fire cape on Christmas but plans are ruined.

You're only repeating what every single botter knows. I'd also like to add, don't use a script that hasn't been updated for months.
Most bots don't need updates if written properly.

Most bots don't need updates if written properly.
A good programmer will modify his/her patterns and behavior to evade Jagex's detection. The more people that uses the script, the more data Jagex collects. Modifications can include adding and removing redundant mouse and keyboard patterns and modifying time delay between actions. Once jagex gathers enough data to detect you like a virus signature, you're banned.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.