Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware I handled refunds or that they were even given. Who told you I was in charge of this?
Staff told me to contact you directly. Then who do I contact for refund? I'm not asking for $1000 back lol its less than a dollar.

Staff told me to contact you directly. Then who do I contact for refund? I'm not asking for $1000 back lol its less than a dollar.
Can you link me that post? I was under the assumption RuneMate handled anything payment related as I have no idea how to send you a refund.

Can you link me that post? I was under the assumption RuneMate handled anything payment related as I have no idea how to send you a refund.
To send a refund you go to their profile, click transfer near the top right, enter the amount, and hit send.

Got charged a couple times for close to 0 xp because it kept getting stuck on alkharid course. Would be nice to get refunded for those. Still using the script... works decent in draynor for now, will update you on varrock course.

Got charged a couple times for close to 0 xp because it kept getting stuck on alkharid course. Would be nice to get refunded for those. Still using the script... works decent in draynor for now, will update you on varrock course.
Where would it get stuck? I need information on the exact obstacle if you want me to fix anything :p

Where would it get stuck? I need information on the exact obstacle if you want me to fix anything :p

You know I'm not sure the exact part to explain but it was the same spot multiple times. It was like a rope part. When I'm done botting I will go check it out and let you know

You know I'm not sure the exact part to explain but it was the same spot multiple times. It was like a rope part. When I'm done botting I will go check it out and let you know
Thanks much appreciated.

Canafis keeps getting stuck like this.... Gyazo - 464f2fe3bc3a2d969ad7acf7ccb2f617.png

When I unpause and click forward it works again... but this happens every run.

I really think you shouldn't make a bot premium if it isn't close to flawless...

Edit: Just realized im not in fixed mode, will try to see if this fixes it.

Edit2: Did not fix

Last edited:
Canafis keeps getting stuck like this.... Gyazo - 464f2fe3bc3a2d969ad7acf7ccb2f617.png

When I unpause and click forward it works again... but this happens every run.

I really think you shouldn't make a bot premium if it isn't close to flawless...

Edit: Just realized im not in fixed mode, will try to see if this fixes it.
That's literally an issue with the game that Jagex still hasn't fixed lol. I'll add in a failsafe though.

sak

That's literally an issue with the game that Jagex still hasn't fixed lol. I'll add in a failsafe though.

Ah yes this was happening to me as well the other day haha, could be just a way to catch botters by Jagex ya never know.

Ah yes this was happening to me as well the other day haha, could be just a way to catch botters by Jagex ya never know.

Thats what I'm scared of... So im currently babysitting it :/
This happens to legit players as well so don't panic. The next update will have a failsafe for this added anyway.

mine-a-holic
Broken on canifis. should this really be a paid one?

disclaimer: *unless nothing is his fault and it's the fault of other developers and unforeseen circumstances but who really cares, I think the whole site should be paid mods*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.