Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omni Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hate, just curious. Other agility bots support things like alching, integrated playersense, bolt fletching, all (or nearly all) rooftop courses. What would you say makes this worth paying for? What sets it apart? I would imagine potential users would also like to know this.

No hate, just curious. Other agility bots support things like alching, integrated playersense, bolt fletching, all (or nearly all) rooftop courses. What would you say makes this worth paying for? What sets it apart? I would imagine potential users would also like to know this.
Did you even read the overview?

Did you even read the overview?
Yes, and it all seems like generic, run of the mill features.

• Simple settings interface for user convenience - standard
  • Detailed runtime statistics- standard
  • On-the-fly settings changing- standard
  • Utilization of RuneMates PlayerSense API for unique profiling- not standard, but common
  • Built to be stable for long run times - absolutely expected from any premium bot
  • Efficient, optimized to use as minimal computer resources as possible- absolutely expected from any premium bot

Features specific to Omni Agility:
  • Gnome Stronghold + all rooftop courses (go 1-99 with this one single bot!) - absolutely expected from any premium bot
  • Eats any edible food in your inventory if your health gets low - standard
  • Automatically detects and uses Stamina potions - absolutely expected from any premium bot
  • If you have high alchemy materials it will high alches any noted item in your inventory while running the course - standard
  • Uses Camelot teleport tabs or the Camelot teleport spell (depending on what materials you have) at Seers - standard
  • Loots marks of grace - standard
  • Multiple modes:- unique feature
    • Max XP (high attention, performance optimized for maximum experience)
    • Spam click (spam clicks the next obstacle)
From what I can see, the "multiple modes" is the only thing that sets it apart.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I just want to know what sets it apart. Can it automatically progress between courses? Do you have an exceptional amount of playersense? Do you have data that shows it has a lower ban rate than other bots? Etc.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I just want to know what sets it apart. Can it automatically progress between courses? Do you have an exceptional amount of playersense? Do you have data that shows it has a lower ban rate than other bots? Etc.
What else do you want it to do, manage your stock portfolio? It has more features then any other agility bot on this site + most offsite.

As RuneMate gets more popular and developers learn about the open premium platform I'm sure we'll have 10+ premium bots in each category (probably within a year). If you think me releasing 8 bots in a week is a lot you really haven't been in the scene long enough. Give it time and you'll have much more experienced botting devs running the show here. Hell, @Ian C could quite literally control the market here in a week if he wanted to with his 20+ bots he's got stored away.

What else do you want it to do, manage your stock portfolio? It has more features then any other agility bot on this site + most offsite.

As RuneMate gets more popular and developers learn about the open premium platform I'm sure we'll have 10+ premium bots in each category (probably within a year). If you think me releasing 8 bots in a week is a lot you really haven't been in the scene long enough. Give it time and you'll have much more experienced botting devs running the show here. Hell, @Ian C could quite literally control the market here in a week if he wanted to with his 20+ bots he's got stored away.

If you want to dance around the question that's fine, I understand. And while I'm not sure why you brought it up, I don't think 8 bots in a week is that much; I've seen developers release much more in a much shorter time. Anyways, good luck with your bots!

If you want to dance around the question that's fine, I understand. And while I'm not sure why you brought it up, I don't think 8 bots in a week is that much; I've seen developers release much more in a much shorter time. Anyways, good luck with your bots!

Hes right y'know...

Tested this vs regal agility and besides stam support for your script it seems I'm getting the same xp/h regardless if the scripts and your camera moves are as if my character is having a stroke lol.
lmk when you fix this and ill gladly suicide w/ it

Tested this vs regal agility and besides stam support for your script it seems I'm getting the same xp/h regardless if the scripts and your camera moves are as if my character is having a stroke lol.
lmk when you fix this and ill gladly suicide w/ it
There's only so much you can do in terms of XP rates and once you stop failing obstacles it's pretty much capped.

What's wrong with the camera movements?

There's only so much you can do in terms of XP rates and once you stop failing obstacles it's pretty much capped.

What's wrong with the camera movements?
I understand that.
I'm more worried about the nonhuman camera movements. It's hard to explain I doubt it's in my logs ether but randomly press up down left right arrow for about 30 seconds thats whats it like for this bot to adjust the camera.

I understand that.
I'm more worried about the nonhuman camera movements. It's hard to explain I doubt it's in my logs ether but randomly press up down left right arrow for about 30 seconds thats whats it like for this bot to adjust the camera.
Odd, does it actually move the camera for 30 seconds or do the logs just say it does? I haven't experienced anything like this. What course are you running it on?

Odd, does it actually move the camera for 30 seconds or do the logs just say it does? I haven't experienced anything like this. What course are you running it on?
I was using varrock prior to canifis and even at canifis it's still acting this way.
Once I finish this quest I'll use yours again just to show u how the cameras act on both scripts

Are you sure you weren't stopping/restarting the script?
Never had a problem with a script double charging me an hour but who knows.
Sorry, allow me to elaborate. By overcharging, I meant that the client kept crashing and I had to keep clicking reset multiple times.

Am I able to be refunded by you for the multiple charges? Or do I contact someone else?

Sorry, allow me to elaborate. By overcharging, I meant that the client kept crashing and I had to keep clicking reset multiple times.

Am I able to be refunded by you for the multiple charges? Or do I contact someone else?
He'll handle it.
I was just wondering if you knew how to access your log files.
for me it's
C:\user/Runemate>logs

I would find atlest one and post it so that he'll know what to fix next update.

He'll handle it.
I was just wondering if you knew how to access your log files.
for me it's
C:\user/Runemate>logs

I would find atlest one and post it so that he'll know what to fix next update.
There is also a button in the client for it, I believe its something like "Help -> View logs"

I wasn't aware I handled refunds or that they were even given. Who told you I was in charge of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.