Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

Regal Construction - Build yourself an awesome account!

Everything you need for 1-99 Construction

Start in your POH with the needed items in your inventory. See below for details. Make sure you have the room needed to build the selected furniture (Ex - Dining room for dining tables).

Features:
  • Unnoting planks at Phials in Rimmington
  • Butler (tier 40) support- Make sure you have a bell pull to call him!
  • Demon butler (tier 50) support - Make sure you have a bell pull to call him!
  • Normal plank furniture - You need nails, a...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, didn't think to read the lite version as I only use this one.
Will keep that in mind for future questions.

Sorry, didn't think to read the lite version as I only use this one.
Will keep that in mind for future questions.
No problem mate, I know not everyone reads forums as much as I do. Hope you're enjoying the bot :)

idk if its the runemate client? but ive been charged 0.60$ and ive only been running for 3-4 hours at max.. 60 cents is nothing but giving the fact it charges me like double without stating? (although its worth it still)
OT: Im loving this bot, works like a machine... few hiccups now and then but you can't complain. it even fixes itself once it makes errors! :)

idk if its the runemate client? but ive been charged 0.60$ and ive only been running for 3-4 hours at max.. 60 cents is nothing but giving the fact it charges me like double without stating? (although its worth it still)
OT: Im loving this bot, works like a machine... few hiccups now and then but you can't complain. it even fixes itself once it makes errors! :)
You're charged each time you start the bot, and permitted for ~59mins of usage. If you stop before then and re-start, a new hour begins. The minutes don't roll over.

You're charged each time you start the bot, and permitted for ~59mins of usage. If you stop before then and re-start, a new hour begins. The minutes don't roll over.
Oh okay thankyou of letting me know, was thinking that after i posted! Nice bot mate :D

Love the bot but it seems the bot just spam clicks the demon butler when he requires payment / he isn't paid. Am I doing something wrong?

I think after the most recent update the bot does not work. I have all the necessary items in my inventory and I start in the POH with the kitchen created but the bot just sits there and does not move.

fcr

It works for me. However it stopped after 38 minutes with a spinning camera (enough coins/oak planks in my inv)

Status
Not open for further replies.