Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Odd Random Lag Spikes(memory leak?)

Been using RuneMate for a couple months without a problem. I use only VisualRM because I enjoy programming custom bots with it and found that ban rates are abysmal when using it.

Today I start up my bots and realize that my clients have horrible lag spikes when doing certain actions. Not only that but there are often long delays between actions as well. While in debug mode with VisualRM I can see it stopping on nodes and creating lag spikes. It's not just VisualRM causing the issue. Running any script causes my client to lag out.

Would greatly appreciate a list of possible solutions to fix this.

I do notice that in the log file I see this line spammed 20k~ times:
DEBUG ID: 7464Map: {java.awt.Color[r=48,g=48,b=48]=java.awt.Color[r=66,g=0,b=63]}, colors: [java.awt.Color[r=66,g=0,b=63]]

Seems my testing was faulty. VisualRM is the only cause to it. Every other script works just fine. Once I load VisualRM it causes every other script after that to also adopt the lagginess until I restart the client.

Community Manager
Sounds like a potential memory leak in VisualRM then, what are these 'certain actions' causing this issue?

From what I can tell so far just anything GameObject related. Like interacting, searching, etc.