Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Npc interaction broken?

I'm using the following code to collect essence from a Floating essence-NPC in RuneSpan.
However it never succesfully completes, it always gives "Nope :( " in the debug box, what am I doing wrong?
The NPC is valid, I tried drawing the model to the canvas using
floatingEssence.getModel().render(g);
This worked perfectly, so the Npc is actually found.

axh3t1.jpg

Author of MaxiBots
I'm using the following code to collect essence from a Floating essence-NPC in RuneSpan.
However it never succesfully completes, it always gives "Nope :( " in the debug box, what am I doing wrong?
The NPC is valid, I tried drawing the model to the canvas using
floatingEssence.getModel().render(g);
This worked perfectly, so the Npc is actually found.

axh3t1.jpg
Is it printing out nope when it is actually interacting successfully? If so it's a bug in the api. If it's not interacting it could be that your actions are wrong or that multiple action interaction isn't working. Npc interaction using single actions is working fine for me.

Is it printing out nope when it is actually interacting successfully? If so it's a bug in the api. If it's not interacting it could be that your actions are wrong or that multiple action interaction isn't working. Npc interaction using single actions is working fine for me.
Was just about to say the same thing. Also OP, get rid of that static sleep. Im guessing when you interact with the floating essence, your animation ID != -1, so you can just do.
Execution.delayUntil(new Callable<Boolean>() {
@Override
public Boolean call() throws Exception {
return Players.getLocal.getAnimationID() == -1;
}
}, 1500, 2000);
Also after you do single arugment interaction, add another one these dynamic sleeps because at the moment you interact, your ID != -1, so you can do Npc.interact(blablabla) &&
Execution.delayUntil(new Callable<Boolean>() {
@Override
public Boolean call() throws Exception {
return Players.getLocal.getAnimationID() != -1;
}
}, 150, 3000);
Then do the rest of your code

Engineer
I was running a combat script for several hours before the release yesterday so it should be working fine. Let me know when you come across more information.

No, it's printing "Nope :(", and nothing is happening(so the interaction has really failed).
The mouse is not moving at all, and I've tested it with 1 action, tripple checked the action name and it's correct...

I was running a combat script for several hours before the release yesterday so it should be working fine. Let me know when you come across more information.
Even a simple floatingEssence.click() or floatingEssence.hover() does nothing..
I am 100% sure the Npc is valid, as I can get the bounds, I can get the name by doing getDefinitions(), everything..

Another update, I tried using Mouse.click(floatingEssence,Mouse.Button.RIGHT), this doesn't work either.

That's weird. I can vouch for interaction working on both OS and RS3.. Lol
I can send my code to you as well if you wish?
Not my account(not because I don't trust you, it's a lvl 3 with no stats), because Cloud is working on that one :p

Can only continue in about 15 hours(working), can't you do something really quick please?
Don't worry, @Cloud is on the job as quick as he can be. He is entirely dedicated to this so he is probz going as fast as he can, also, get rid of them static sleeps niggah!