Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved NPC Dismisser trys to dismiss other player's NPCs

Hello everyone, I've been botting for the past few days with no issue. However when I opened the client today and started botting, I realized the NPC Dismisser kept activating and tried to dismiss every random event NPC's, including ones that weren't mine. I thought it was just a weird issue with the specific bot I was using (Prime Fishing, which I've used before flawlessly) so I switched over to ApexFisher and it did the same thing. I checked the logs but all it said was "Npc dismisser has been activated" with no further information. Restarted and reinstalled the client, issue still remained. There was a little update when I launched the client today so maybe that's the issue? Didn't see any other post about it so figured I'd make one. Thanks for any info!

Same

Wish there was a way to turn off the NPC dismisser. Most people just ignore them if they don't get in the way, especially if they're doing afk stuff like fishing.

Not to mention it dismisses genies which just screams "I'm a bot pls report!!!!"

Same

Wish there was a way to turn off the NPC dismisser. Most people just ignore them if they don't get in the way, especially if they're doing afk stuff like fishing.

Not to mention it dismisses genies which just screams "I'm a bot pls report!!!!"
Yeah an option to disable the dismisser would be great, hopefully they do something about it soon

I was literally just about to make a thread about the same thing. Running runemate on windows 10 and have been using minnow fisher and lite fisher by blitz and both instances the client will attempt to dismiss any NPC that is within one tile space and will continue to attempt to dismiss until the npc goes away.

Community Manager
I was literally just about to make a thread about the same thing. Running runemate on windows 10 and have been using minnow fisher and lite fisher by blitz and both instances the client will attempt to dismiss any NPC that is within one tile space and will continue to attempt to dismiss until the npc goes away.
Client issue, @Cloud has been made aware of this.

Can you just disable the random handler all together till you can fix it
Authors can do this, however, it would take days for this to take effect since every bot has to go through a code review and pushes aren't very frequent at the moment. You're better off waiting for the client to update.