Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nova's PvM Helper

Hey, Is there any way to slow down switches when using di? Its to dam fast and its a giveaway to my raid team.

Tried to set up the bot with some simple (i think) macros and noticed it had some problems when trying to switch between one to another very quickly.

I had 4 macros set up, one to activate each protect prayer and the fourth to cast spell on npc - all were initially set up with direct input active.

I noticed that when attempting to activate one prayer and then immediately attempting to activate a second caused the first prayer macro to stop working, it would then begin working again if the prayer tab was opened. There was a similar issue with casting spell on npc where if i pressed the keybind and then immediately pressed a different keybind it would also stop working until i opened the inventory tab. I wasn't able to test if opening specific tabs caused the macros to begin working again, or whether it was any tab being changed, or maybe something else altogether.

After noticing the above, i tried switching the macros to not be via direct input which solved the issues. Although i dont think i'd like to cast spell on npc without direct input in the future.

Love thie idea behind this bot, would love to see the issue i ran into resolved, also some ideas for future updates:
  • drink specific potion
  • eat food
  • tick eat
  • use spec attack