Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nova's PvM Helper

Hey nice script. Can you add a feature to teleport on toggle? Helpful for pkers ,cheers.
I have plans to add cast spell and cast spell on NPC via hotkey in the next update. Eventually auto-thrall/vengeance will come. I am making an effort to not make the features too PK-centric so I am leaving out anything that will interact with players directly

how does it work? i've been trying to get it started with number of different keybinds and no luck
Are you on mac by chance? You choose your keybind and make sure to add it to the list. I’ll try to have an update soon that will make the UI easier to understand

Are you on mac by chance? You choose your keybind and make sure to add it to the list. I’ll try to have an update soon that will make the UI easier to understand
I'm on windows, I have added the keybind with the prayer but doesn't seem to work

Every time i stop the script and try to start it, it crashes. I haveto go into c drive and delete the json file and redo switches. Any fixes? Otherwise great script!

Every time i stop the script and try to start it, it crashes. I haveto go into c drive and delete the json file and redo switches. Any fixes? Otherwise great script!
yes, it’s not just you, I already have a fix that will be out soon, thanks for reporting it!

Awesome!!! Also, any idea how gagek is with bans? i know no guarantee but heard something about "macro detector" for this kind of thing?

Awesome!!! Also, any idea how gagek is with bans? i know no guarantee but heard something about "macro detector" for this kind of thing?
It’s using RuneMate API which AFAIK doesn’t tend to click the same pixel unless you haven’t done anything since the last click. I’ve not heard of any bans from people using the direct input either (DI sends actions to the game without actually clicking the screen).

I would heavily suggest against using this bot or similar macros to PK. Jamflex tends to have a heavier hand there for whatever reason

// Browsed through the previous comments and realized it could be a runelite plugin interfering. Key Remapping was the cause of conflict.

Good job!

Last edited: