Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug No scripts working - All bots having same issue

Im having an issue that occurs with all scripts.

Currently any script that utilizes the action bar, opens and closes the minimize section of the action bar endlessly. I assume it is not being detected as open.

Additionally I have an issue with all scripts being able to recognize that the crafting window is open and being able to utilize that.

Additionally all scripts have an issue with detecting the inventory and any sprite items within and are unable to interact with them.

I have tried using runemate on three separate computers with fresh installs and the issue is replicated on them all. I have to imagine it is something to do with my account or some kind of setting I'm unaware of.

All scripts were working as of this Saturday where my issue has started.

I have a similar issue some time ago with any scripts being able to detect that the bank had been opened, this was rectified by a cache clear and a fresh install however that does not seem to have worked on this occasion.

Would appreciate any advice if someone is able to assist. Scripts that just utilize in game objects are still working, such as agility course bots.

Again, this is an issue with all scripts that use the inventory, action bar or crafting windows and not a script specific problem.

Thank you.

Im having an issue that occurs with all scripts.

Currently any script that utilizes the action bar, opens and closes the minimize section of the action bar endlessly. I assume it is not being detected as open.

Additionally I have an issue with all scripts being able to recognize that the crafting window is open and being able to utilize that.
Can you open the dev toolkit (Development Toolkit) and check the value of ActionBar#isOpen()? (misc -> action bar)
Also, when the crafting window is open, can you check the value of varp 1168? (Entities -> Varps)

Hi Aria.

Thanks for getting back to me - I've uploaded a picture of the returns as you requested.

**Sorry i realised i uploaded a picture with the wrong Varp

Varp 1168 returns:

Int getValue - 6941
Int getIndex - 1168

Attachments

• Tookit Pictures.png
    Tookit Pictures.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi Aria.

Thanks for getting back to me - I've uploaded a picture of the returns as you requested.

**Sorry i realised i uploaded a picture with the wrong Varp

Varp 1168 returns:

Int getValue - 6941
Int getIndex - 1168
Just as I expected, RM isn't correctly detecting your action bar is open.
The value of varp 1168 appears to be what it should be.

Well the good news is - That for no particular reason, they are all working today.

Would still be interested in figuring out why this has occurred - No settings or UI options were changed.

Cheers.

delete everything to do with runescape and runemate restart ur cpu and download runemate, then rs client and good to go