Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

NMZ Mate

who am i supposed to send proof to, or talk to if my account was logged out after 1 instance, but the bot time ran for 15 hours. and charged me everytime. came back to my credits gone, with 1 hour then logged out. have the xp gained and time on picture

Appears to be broken.... - especially Hard Customization mode. bot just gets stuck in "fighting mode" won't drink pots, won't get powers. Just will fight until absorption runs out and dies... then repeats.

Bot runs great but due to my own stupidity, that I don't typically do, I left my computer for a couple of hours. I came back to the bot running back and fourth from the bank and drinking the potion to start. I believe it ran like this for 2 hours after the Dharok axe broke - without having checked the "Repair Barrows Equipment" option checked. This caused it to use around 3m and looking suspicious for awhile. Only suggestion, is looking into implementing a fail safe. So that possibly - it saves people from themselves with Dharok's breaking <3. Great bot otherwise.

Used this for 1 hour and am already banned. This is the first script I've run on this 6 year old account. I haven't botted in years either.