Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New User

So I just using this today. So far it's working great. Mining that is.. any tips for what I should do as to not get banned as I have been banned before. Not sure if I should say this on here but I used epic bot before. I have never used a proxy so not sure if they have me flagged in their system but it's been about 3 years since I've last played.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
So I just using this today. So far it's working great. Mining that is.. any tips for what I should do as to not get banned as I have been banned before. Not sure if I should say this on here but I used epic bot before. I have never used a proxy so not sure if they have me flagged in their system but it's been about 3 years since I've last played.
Switch skills you're botting a lot, wear non-bot gear, talk sometimes, play legit in between, keep hours botted very low for osrs, or relax on rs3. As ban rates are higher for OSRS. Good luck.

Switch skills you're botting a lot, wear non-bot gear, talk sometimes, play legit in between, keep hours botted very low for osrs, or relax on rs3. As ban rates are higher for OSRS. Good luck.

Cool thanks. Are you able to explain why you guys are secure?

Client Developer
Cool thanks. Are you able to explain why you guys are secure?

The way we communicate with the game client is revolutionary, the API is comprehensive and we have a collection of high quality authors. That said, we also have a collection of very new bot authors, so choose your bots wisely.

I've been called a god before.
The way we communicate with the game client is revolutionary, the API is comprehensive and we have a collection of high quality authors. That said, we also have a collection of very new bot authors, so choose your bots wisely.
Am i part of that quality authors group? :*

The GUI hides behind 7 genders so it protects you from getting caught. The scripts go through 7 pairs of socks so your pretty safe.

Oh it does boot into windows 98 first, which backlinks into arch linux, because obviously arch is master race, this blocks the goblins.
I would've preffered Windows 3.x but at least we don't have to deal with any goblins so I guess I can handle it....