Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 New account - current progress / goals

Hello RM :),

I would like to share with you my current goals, achievements etc.
So, I have a main account which I currently bot on different skills (I use my other laptop for it) and I wanted to create a new account, did it through the refer a friend thing to receive bonus experience hehe.

I previously used another bot client, which got me a 2 day ban within 3 days of play/bot time. So I stopped using it, played legitimate on it to 'stay low'. I stumbled upon RuneMate by accident (the power of Google more likely) and thought: "heck, why not". Decided to test it out with a hunter bot.

These are my new accounts stats -
Got from 45-59 (05/06/2015) hunter using Celestial Hunter (Awesome bot, keep it up (y) !)
---------------
OaooNvK.png

------------------------------------------------
Account stats 05/06/2015 -
JiiOgLV.png

------------------------------------------------

Notable achievements / Progress log -
---------------
6tHyCEY.png

• Started catching Carnivorous chinchompas (10:28 AM, 05/07/2015)
7uDETl6.png

• Achieved level 70 hunter (4:28 PM, 05/08/2015)
T35sAtA.png

• Started on Divination (2:45 AM, 05/09/2015) after achieving level 73 hunter. Will be using Celestial Divination Lite for now. Got up to 13 Divination, got bored of it xD.
  • 12/05/2015, 8:58 AM - leveled up hunter.
VYwlMCk.png

• Achieved level 80 Hunter (05/14/2015).
JADWCpx.png

• Been training Divination these past days, just because you can make ~500k-600k GP/per hour with it.
img

• A small milestone along with training Hunter.
ssp83nH.png

• Reached Level 99 hunter on 02/06/2015 on 2 accounts at once, thanks to Celestial Hunter.
DpzIURQ.png

---------------

My goal is to pretty much only make money with the account.
I will most likely update this thread with my achievements, or whenever I get banned haha.

Cheers!

EDIT: My account got banned due to me trying to bot Hunter on OSRS <.<

Currently I'm botting on my main account, have achieved 99 ranged, 99 fletching and 99 hunter on it using RM.

Here's a stat pic:
AmEJASJ.png

Doing more Divination at the moment, most likely up to 99.

Last edited:
Did you train on birds till 63 and also, will you suicide it or bot carefully? I've been botting pretty hard for a month and still not touched by Jagex, feels good to be able to bot this much again!:)
Good luck! Looking forward to see more progress!

Did you train on birds till 63 and also, will you suicide it or bot carefully? I've been botting pretty hard for a month and still not touched by Jagex, feels good to be able to bot this much again!:)
Good luck! Looking forward to see more progress!
I did 1-47 with birds, 47-53 salamanders, 53-63 grey chinchompas. I'll try to bot it carefully as I don't want to loose another bond ;3.
How much per day do you bot?
Thank you :)

Looking good!
Where do you train hunter at if I may ask?
Doing it the old-fashion way by catching chins :)

Haven't had the time to bot, nor play. Been really busy IRL these past days. Slowly getting some hunter gainz as I type this message xD.

Achieved level 80 hunter today, didn't get much time to bot haha.

JADWCpx.png

Updated main thread.
  • Been training Divination these past days, just because you can make ~500k-600k GP/per hour with it.
img

Reached Level 99 hunter on 02/06/2015 on 2 accounts at once, thanks to Celestial Hunter.
DpzIURQ.png

Now you can say what did you bot from 1 to 99 Hunter.
Red chins all the way from 63 to 99, made me a good bit of cash as well :).

no updates? or just another dead progress thread?
Haven't had the time to actually update my progress thread, sorry :(.

OT Update:
My account got banned because I tried to bot hunter on OSRS with it, stupid me <.<
Currently I'm botting on my main account, have achieved 99 ranged, 99 fletching and 99 hunter on it using RM.

Here's a stat pic:
AmEJASJ.png

I've been called a god before.
Dude take that pic off now!

You will get banned in a day because you are showing us the stats what the fuck dudeeeeeee
Red chins all the way from 63 to 99, made me a good bit of cash as well :).

Haven't had the time to actually update my progress thread, sorry :(.

OT Update:
My account got banned because I tried to bot hunter on OSRS with it, stupid me <.<

Here's a stat pic:
DELETE PIC