Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Negrita's Herblore cleaner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I want to say great bot. This is the first herblore bot that is efficient and doesn't have serious limitations. I was wondering that because this has so many options to its interface if you would ever consider making a Guthix Rest herblore bot, with a similar flow to this bot. Raids ultimately killed training herblore because the gp/xp is so bad at the moment, and this would provide a fix to that problem. Anyways great bot.

keeps clicking the skills tab for somereason.
it does that when it detects that Clause misclicked somewhere and isn't able to continue. Should only happen once in a while though, not constantly.

try fiddling with your graphic settings

it does that when it detects that Clause misclicked somewhere and isn't able to continue. Should only happen once in a while though, not constantly.

try fiddling with your graphic settings

I tried zoomed out. I tried zoomed in. I tried different camera angles. Fixed/unfixed camera. Keeps clicking stats button,

Bot user/ OSRS Noob
The bot cleans and deposits inventory, but doesn't withdraw grimy guam leaf into inventory.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.