Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Needed bots

I think it would be great to add an xp urn bot, an updated free combat bot that loots & kills quickly, a faster runecrafting bot, dungeoneering, better mining & all around more updated crafting bots for rs3

Last edited:
Crafting bots to be improved. Out of the 7 or so I've tried 1 worked & what it does is smelt jewelry but it's slow & gets confused. My main issue is that 90% of the bots either don't work or act inhuman. I was using prime fishing on my alt account & it got banned. I Didn't do it all the time & when I did 4-5hrs at best... Like I said it acted inhuman , it was slow. What Rs player would have a map that's expandable & inches across it instead of clicking on their destination? A bot that's who. To top it off I've tried out over 40+ bots & I've only found 3 that don't require a babysitter. Another issue I noticed was last night with the portable crafter bots. I wasn't botting at the time, I was super heating because there is no working super heating bot that supports a coal bag. I was on world 84 near the lumbridge training area. Over 10 people got reported for botting because they were running to the portable that was farthest away instead of using the one that was right next to the bank chest. I'm not trying to be rude but these people that like to grind their lives away know how to spot a bot better than ever now these days & so does Jagex.

Crafting bots to be improved. Out of the 7 or so I've tried 1 worked & what it does is smelt jewelry but it's slow & gets confused. My main issue is that 90% of the bots either don't work or act inhuman. I was using prime fishing on my alt account & it got banned. I Didn't do it all the time & when I did 4-5hrs at best... Like I said it acted inhuman , it was slow. What Rs player would have a map that's expandable & inches across it instead of clicking on their destination? A bot that's who. To top it off I've tried out over 40+ bots & I've only found 3 that don't require a babysitter. Another issue I noticed was last night with the portable crafter bots. I wasn't botting at the time, I was super heating because there is no working super heating bot that supports a coal bag. I was on world 84 near the lumbridge training area. Over 10 people got reported for botting because they were running to the portable that was farthest away instead of using the one that was right next to the bank chest. I'm not trying to be rude but these people that like to grind their lives away know how to spot a bot better than ever now these days & so does Jagex.

When you find an issue with a bot you don't just say: "We need a new bot". Instead you contact the bot dev and tell them what the problem is. Most of them (like myself) will fix your problem quickly.

Allright squid! ill test that out right now :) thanks for the tip!

edit: as i see, quickcook doesnt support rocktails, and doesnt click the chest at combat academy, doesnt matter if i zoom all the way out or all the way in..

Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
Allright squid! ill test that out right now :) thanks for the tip!

edit: as i see, quickcook doesnt support rocktails, and doesnt click the chest at combat academy, doesnt matter if i zoom all the way out or all the way in..
Report that on the authors thread ;)