Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 [need help]F2P bottable melee spots

Ankou - 80k/hr - 150k/hr. You're welcome.

(i see its gr8 money too.. noted mith/yewlogs, and deathrunes + adamant arrow. the coin drops are also nice :p

I've tried there using mass fighter, but it stucks there every 10 minute cuz rooms are too small. if you tried it can you gimme a hint so I won't get stucked there?:\

hmm, we'll see :p

(i see its gr8 money too.. noted mith/yewlogs, and deathrunes + adamant arrow. the coin drops are also nice :p

hmm, we'll see :p

150k-200k/hr as I stated above. Nothing special but it's nice.

how did u do ankous overnight btw? cuz i can do max 2-3 hrs with an invy of swordies. (legacy mode)

why the fuck do people use legacy it's shit in every aspect. Mini map is small no revolution.

Abyssal whip and shield and rejuvenate. Don't know if they're mem or not but you really need to become mem f2p is pointless

why the fuck do people use legacy it's shit in every aspect. Mini map is small no revolution.

Abyssal whip and shield and rejuvenate. Don't know if they're mem or not but you really need to become mem f2p is pointless
Same reason people don't use EoC - It's ugly and shitty in every aspect; the interface is complicated, obnoxious and confusing and your character fights and walks like a wimp. If I wanted to feel like I was playing a cheap rip-off of WoW, I would enable EoC-mode.

didnt u know that u have a higher chance of max hitting in legacy? also u are more tanky etc. gr8 for monsters that drop food (like ankous with bass).
Also ur not really answering the main question of my thread.. which was..:

What is a bottable melee training spot for f2p, u mentioned ankous, but short after that u say use whip and shield, which are clearly members :p
i made my account members now anyways, mainly because of regenerate and better armor.. since im botting this acc 24/7 i think its worth the investment with around 200k $$ an hr

Same reason people don't use EoC - It's ugly and shitty in every aspect; the interface is complicated, obnoxious and confusing and your character fights and walks like a wimp. If I wanted to feel like I was playing a cheap rip-off of WoW, I would enable EoC-mode.
Clearly you haven't actually given any attempt at setting up the EOC interface because it's extremely useful.

F

Falixus

Legacy is the only way to go. :p
EOC is just way too much thrown at me, I like it more so focused on the 2010 style.

This. Being able to make your mini map bigger. Fuck yis
yeah, i was able to do 1 click walking while air rcing thanks to that.
the only thing i dont like bout legacy interfaces is that they aren't resizable/customizable

yeah, i was able to do 1 click walking while air rcing thanks to that.
the only thing i dont like bout legacy interfaces is that they aren't resizable/customizable

Yeah same that's pretty much what makes me dislike the legacy interface.

"Real heroes don't appreciate EasyScape or Treasure Hunter"
Yes because denying change works well for all the hyper republicans in america ;).

That's what you are reminding me of when there is not a single negative to learning how to modify the eoc interface to be insanely useful.

You are the truth man. EoC is and will forever be easyscape all day erry day.

OT: best/fastest xp in RS3 is by using Legacy on monsters that you can kill with 1-2 hits.
I have not seen a single position where legacy is more exp an hour than revolution.

Especially at high levels.

Also NMZ and splashing op as fuck boys.