Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Necks Slayer

Gets stuck using xerics talisman in POH for xerics heart teleport if architectural alliance is not completed. Even though I have kourend castle teleport in poh.

Also please add an option for no prayer flicking and have it just bring prayer pots

goblinneck submitted a new resource:

Necks Slayer - Neck 'em

Read more about this resource...
Hi Neck. I noticed that the bot doesn't bring any prayer potions but somehow the protection prayers stay active the entire time. Does this make the account more susceptible to a ban? I'd prefer to just bring pray pots if that's the case. Looks more human-like IMO. Please let me know if you have any additional information on this!

@goblinneck may I ask if I'm able to configure the bot to barrage dust devil's in kourend dungeon with darts? It's not a slayer task, just curious if able to do it on demand. Thank you!

mud

Can't figure out how to get it to skip certain tasks like aberrant spectres. Not sure exactly what syntax it wants, I've tried everything I can think of.

I just started this bot on my ironman with rather low slayer.. it seems to do what it's supposed to, with quite a bit of babysitting. However, I got a blue dragons task, and was hoping to do normal dragons and bank the bones.. however, it will go into taverly dungeon, pass the shortcut, then it kills a baby blue dragon, loots the bone.. then it will attack the normal dragon, hit it twice, and teleport out. Any idea why this might be happening?

I'm wondering if it's because I don't have antifire potions at all on the account.

nice bot! could you add a setting to avoid using fairy rings? i.e my 1 defense pure cant complete the fairytale quest and when i have chaeldar selected, it tries to use fairy rings. in this case could you make it go to lumbridge with a dramen staff to get to zanaris?

Hey just a heads up, the warped creatures task, whenever the bot tries to traverse using the poh spirit tree, it'll go to prif and continue to try to go to prif in a loop instead of poison waste