Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Necks Slayer

Getting a bug where if I get a boss task, even though it is stop on any boss task the bot keeps trying to use NPC contact before it enters the number of boss's to kill.

Wow this is probably the overall most reliable, diverse and just overall best scripts ive ever used. Only thing I've been having trouble with is that it doesn't seem to recognize a divine rune pouch so if I don't have that in my invy then it will stop the script. Also, how does it change prayerbooks for burst tasks? I don't have 90con on my acc.

I'm also extremely worried about 1t prayers. I feel like this is almost 100% ban flag. I have used it once with a seperate script on here and was banned within 2 hrs or 150kc. Could you maybe add an option without it?

When using the bank On the MT by konar, It infinitely opens the bank and runs away. Never putting in the PIN. Will do it over and over until bot stops from not gaining xp.