Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, are people running this on small or mediums?
Small, but sometimes the bot gets tuck in random places, standing there until lobby handler. Then when it logs back on it continues to stand there. Does this happen to you?

The problems I've noticed:
  1. After it defeats Sagittare, the boss with the spiral room, it gets stuck one diagonal space away from the ladder. The solution is to make it walk directly in front of the ladder first.
  2. There's a room that requires repairing a grapple, spinning rope, combining them, grappling the opposite ledge, and cranking a lever to pull the ledge to the player. It doesn't do any of that, it just sits and clicks the enemies across the gap. I'm using melee, but I imagine even if I had been using magic it would still try to click the door after killing them rather than the aforementioned list of actions.
  3. It only does complexity 6. I noticed this when trying to circumvent the second problem by lowering the complexity. If I choose another complexity the status says it's trying to select the lower complexity, but the "Select Complexity" interface is never changed. When I select a different complexity manually it will sometimes still click 6 even if it isn't selected.
  4. In the statue room, it will just repeatedly try to open the door without moving any statues.

Last edited:
1. Yep - The ladder issue does only seem to be Sag.
2. Mine used to do that, but never done it since when using Magic. Probably why the bot instructions tell us to use magic though.
3. Not noticed because only done 6.
4. Mines only ever done this once!

@SlashnHax if you ever return it'll be nice for these basic fixes. Make it premium if needed <3

The problems I've noticed:
  1. After it defeats Sagittare, the boss with the spiral room, it gets stuck one diagonal space away from the ladder. The solution is to make it walk directly in front of the ladder first.
  2. There's a room that requires repairing a grapple, spinning rope, combining them, grappling the opposite ledge, and cranking a lever to pull the ledge to the player. It doesn't do any of that, it just sits and clicks the enemies across the gap. I'm using melee, but I imagine even if I had been using magic it would still try to click the door after killing them rather than the aforementioned list of actions.
  3. It only does complexity 6. I noticed this when trying to circumvent the second problem by lowering the complexity. If I choose another complexity the status says it's trying to select the lower complexity, but the "Select Complexity" interface is never changed. When I select a different complexity manually it will sometimes still click 6 even if it isn't selected.
  4. In the statue room, it will just repeatedly try to open the door without moving any statues.

1. Yep - The ladder issue does only seem to be Sag.
2. Mine used to do that, but never done it since when using Magic. Probably why the bot instructions tell us to use magic though.
3. Not noticed because only done 6.
4. Mines only ever done this once!

@SlashnHax if you ever return it'll be nice for these basic fixes. Make it premium if needed <3

Can confirm both of these, but the stranger thing is, if you are on the right side of the door (diagonally) it doesn't let you exit.
If you are on the left side of the door (diagonally) it does.

Very strange things in runescape these days haha

Is there any way to have this use protection prayers against bosses? Or could it be updated to do so? Being a fairly low level, I still splash like a wet noodle and it would be nice to up my survivability a little.

When it goes against stomp boss its says "Unsolvable or unimplemented boss stomp room, leaving."
and then leaves does it do this for anyone else?

Sometimes it get stuck at the dungeonering exit door because it has to click 1 block in front of it first u get me other wise the yes,continue text will not pop up and the bot just keeps clicking on the same spot.

Can someone please help me with the setup? I start outside the dungeon and it's stuck on "forming party"
Is there a specific interface I should be using? I'm not using legacy interface at all, just the RS3 default.

should add an option to not spend 5 mins looting everything from the starting room, and to only loot food from enemies if below 50% hp, also support for dg elite diary + warped outfit

f2p supported?

didnt do anything it was just stuck at forming party.

manually formed party - nothing.

manually entered a dungeon. nothing.

am i doing something wrong? i had a staff. it is an old pure that i want to just keep for fun

Im not sure if i have some setting wrong but ive tried multiple different complexities and the bot gets stuck as soon as the dungeon starts and says "classifying dungeon" anyone else have this problem?
Edit: I also have to manually select no before the dunegon when it asks if i want to manually select the boss cause the bot does not seem to be aware of this interface

The main issues I have with this bot (that works pretty well over all) is that it will occasionally just start leaving the dungeon often it sees the boss room as just home teles and restarts. Other than that it likes to spend 3 or 4 minutes looting everything in the main room.

The main issues I have with this bot (that works pretty well over all) is that it will occasionally just start leaving the dungeon often it sees the boss room as just home teles and restarts. Other than that it likes to spend 3 or 4 minutes looting everything in the main room.
the reason it leaves is because that boss hasnt been coded in, also looting home room for me takes like 30 secs so im not sure why its taking so long for u

I am at level 25, running smooth except one thing. The bot can't see doors when the camera is down and is at the other end of the room. Moving the camera to top view fixes this. I suggest keeping the camera on top view all the time as it reveals everything ina a room.

Only came across three things so far. Otherwise I am extremely happy!

When starting the next dungeon the camera starts down and you can't see anything but continues to click flawlessly, not sure if this would be a trigger.

Killing the kraar demon thingy when it throws down red spores you get raped and the bot doesn't move away from them.

Upon the animation thing you need to repeat, I saw it get one wrong and it kept trying to open the door as if it had done the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.