Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug My runemate keeps stopping bots.

So it did this a few weeks ago and randomly stopped and worked perfect again but its back. No matter what bot i use on here it seems to glitch out after around 30 minutes :/ and 100% of the time when it happens the clock will be weird and counting down instead. And about 30% of the time it'll say afk for anywhere between 500-10000 seconds. Its not a specific bot i think its my client itself. Also ive uninstalled multiple times, cleaned my comp up and i just cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated Screenshot_20181216-025508_Remote Desktop.jpg

Also forgot to mention everytime thr bot "idles" it will stop and eventually log out due to inactivity and runemate will always still be running in the background charging me until i manually stop it :/

Community Manager
So it did this a few weeks ago and randomly stopped and worked perfect again but its back. No matter what bot i use on here it seems to glitch out after around 30 minutes :/ and 100% of the time when it happens the clock will be weird and counting down instead. And about 30% of the time it'll say afk for anywhere between 500-10000 seconds. Its not a specific bot i think its my client itself. Also ive uninstalled multiple times, cleaned my comp up and i just cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated View attachment 7332

Also forgot to mention everytime thr bot "idles" it will stop and eventually log out due to inactivity and runemate will always still be running in the background charging me until i manually stop it :/
After re-reading your thread multiple times it seems like you have breaks enabled.

i just looked at ever log and it just happend to me again using regal cooker and the log looks completely ordinary which sucks. it lierally just says that its doing its proper command and then it just stops and my char stands there so i check runemate and sure enough the clock is counting down backwards with dash's and within a minute my acct is logged out and runemate still runs in the background. sucks. it only ran for like 27 minutes that time before it happened

17 minutes*

:16:04 INFO Cooking All of Raw trout
00:16:37 INFO Opening Bank
00:16:40 INFO Depositing Inventory
00:16:41 INFO Withdrawing Raw trout
00:16:44 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:16:44 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:16:45 INFO Using Raw trout on Clay oven
00:16:45 INFO Using Raw trout on Clay oven
00:16:49 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:16:50 INFO Cooking All of Raw trout
00:17:30 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:17:31 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:17:31 INFO Using Raw trout on Clay oven
00:17:33 INFO Selecting Raw trout
00:17:34 INFO Cooking All of Raw trout

nothing out of the ordinary :/ wish i could figure out why this is happened cant bot for shit

ill post this sessions when it happens also. considering i know for a fact it'll happen again :/

I have been having the same thing happen to me. Everything seems just fine and all of a sudden the bot just stops. No error messages nothing, it's like it was supposed to happen. It's starting to get really annoying because it's happening on my premium bots as well as free. Doesn't seem to matter what bot it is it's at complete random.