Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

my request to the community

so guys i just got ripped off by powerbot, i baught a script and it does nothing and i also baught vip, im requesting a refund, and ive tried tri bot and it wont let me buy vip, im trying to find a good bot and i was wondering what you guys thought on this one, i just want a script that works so that i know my money is well spent.

No problems at all mate ;) Never had any problems with the bot; A slightly weird payment structure that takes a little to understand, but provided you use the right bots, you won't have a problem. Maxxed Iroman, no bans.

so guys i just got ripped off by powerbot, i baught a script and it does nothing and i also baught vip, im requesting a refund, and ive tried tri bot and it wont let me buy vip, im trying to find a good bot and i was wondering what you guys thought on this one, i just want a script that works so that i know my money is well spent.

Well Runemate IMO is the best, the playersense feature is good :)... Just remember to load runemate and play manually for a bit so it can learn your playstyle (I believe thats how it works)...

see link: OSRS - Botted Main .. Close .. 0 Bans

Account I am botting currently, also just botted 91 construction (going for 99)... 0 bans so far.

Again it all comes down to many factors regarding ban rates, but in general RM is top dog.

cuppa.drink(java);
The cool thing about this bot is you pay per hour, so if a bit breaks the most you could possibly lose is a couple cents, whereas when other bots break you lose the whole 20$+

this bot works great. but, at the moment new bank update has the bots stuck at bank. But, Im sure it will be fixed soon.