Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug My bots dont work even after update 24.8

Everytime i run a bot it runs smooth for a little while max 1 hour. After that the running time will be an negative number for example -00:09:53. When this happens the bot stops and runemate freezes/crashes. Lost alot of botting hours due to this. Anyone else experiencing this or is it still being resolved without me knowing? In that case consider this thread closed, just like to know.

cuppa.drink(java);
Which bots does this happen with? Running time timers are implemented by the bot author, so that kind of bug is almost definitely script specific.

Divine Magic, Divine NMZ, Prime NMZ, Negorita Alch pretty much every bot i use...

My clock time on my laptop flips out sometimes, could this be the reason? does everyone else his bots run properly ? thanks for replies

cuppa.drink(java);
Divine Magic, Divine NMZ, Prime NMZ, Negorita Alch pretty much every bot i use...

My clock time on my laptop flips out sometimes, could this be the reason? does everyone else his bots run properly ? thanks for replies
Haha oh, that's an interesting bug. Yeah that might be the reason since System.currentTimeMillis() uses your computer's time and these bots may be using it or something similar. Try fixing the issue with your system clock, or just test if it's the issue by running a bot and changing your system clock.