Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Multibot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afk
Valais submitted a new resource:

Multibot - Autonomously perform consecutive activities.

Centralized in order to improve anti-ban, train multiple skills, and produce a consistent experience.

I'm actively developing this again (12/24/18).

Quest bots are going to be disabled for a while. They're too high maintenance, and most of the bug reports I've had come from them. (I've completed tutorial island for testing at least a dozen times at this point)

I'm currently reworking the queue options system. Please let me know if you experience any bugs.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kept trying to climb down the ladder at lumbridge general store during restless ghost (state mixed between climbing down and going to wizard).

Afk
Kept trying to climb down the ladder at lumbridge general store during restless ghost (state mixed between climbing down and going to wizard).

Oh right, thank you. I added an anti-ban feature earlier that broke that.
Fixing it now.

:yikesHAHA:
A few prominent members declaring antiban as a farce doesn't make it true. The main reason against having it is that there is no proof it helps. What nobody seems to mention is that there is also no proof it hurts. So if authors want to take the time to implement some sort of antiban, there's no reason to discourage them. If anything, I think it should be encouraged since it's what many users want.

easily triggered ✌
A few prominent members declaring antiban as a farce doesn't make it true. The main reason against having it is that there is no proof it helps. What nobody seems to mention is that there is also no proof it hurts. So if authors want to take the time to implement some sort of antiban, there's no reason to discourage them. If anything, I think it should be encouraged since it's what many users want.
I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT MY MAN

Afk
:yikesHAHA:
Lol, yeah. Fancy way of saying another way to do that part of the quest.

Also, most of my code in Multibot is anti-ban at this point. PlayerSense, random actions, fatigue, etc all mess with algorithms, so I'd say it's worth the lost efficiency.

Huge request is the ability to add the crystallise spel, which is essentially action bar add-ons, that would help so much in powerchopping

Afk
Huge request is the ability to add the crystallise spel, which is essentially action bar add-ons, that would help so much in powerchopping

It's an OSRS bot though. I hadn't tested it on RS3, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be mostly functional. I think the main incompatibility would be the hatchet detection and recovery? While functional it wouldn't work for some axes.

Have you tried it on RS3? I have a 99 woodcutter, so I might implement it if you really want.

Hi, just came across your bot. Does the flipping work properly? I've got a low level account with about 5m and would love to flip some f2p items while I use my main account.

Flipping is a bit slow.
Proceeds to sell items (spams) when all slots are taken up
After checking margin, does not collect the item it sold to get the buy price.
If a buy offer goes through, it holds onto for example 10k runes in inventory and does not sell.
It will try sell, for instance a steel bar individually and take up all slots rather than grouping them together and then selling them.

Last edited:
hey nice bot you made thanks but can u see the rooftop agility drynor it just stuck alot of times and then log out please fix that problem your bot is the only one for free and it is very nice

Rune-Status.net
When using the Chopper, if you add more than one to the list it will make all the Chopper actions the same. I.e if i add an Oak chopper at GE, then a Draynore Willow Chopper, the Oak will be changed to Willow.

During Restless Ghost, it will continue to click the object despite the door being closed (doesn't attempt to open door).

bug.png

Community Manager
I have never lagged as much as I did when I tried to start this bot, tutorial island is broken btw

Status
Not open for further replies.