Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

mpTanLeather [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I totally published it by mistake. It is a really lame script, but I think it works decently well. Make sure you have an extra item in your inventory so you don't waste runes.

Maybe I will make it not shit a later date.

do you think we can add more than just green hides? maybe a profit/xp tracker? :D nice bot btw!

The rates will probably be a while because I don't care enough to learn java fx.

I will probably add support for all hides + ge buying/selling in ~2-3 weeks though.

Awesome bot man. Not sure how difficult it would be to make in the future but do you think you could make either a superglass make or flax make bot? The Lunar Spellbook bots are so effective.

Awesome bot man. Not sure how difficult it would be to make in the future but do you think you could make either a superglass make or flax make bot? The Lunar Spellbook bots are so effective.
can u make money with those spells?

can u make money with those spells?
Yes both are profitable. Glass make can be extremely profitable depending on current prices.

Is this broken at the moment? Can't seem to get it started.

Yes both are profitable. Glass make can be extremely profitable depending on current prices.

Is this broken at the moment? Can't seem to get it started.
My mistake didn't realize it was green hide only.

Status
Not open for further replies.