Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Mouse Freeze/Lagg.

Hello.

I would like to ask for some help, when i start using runemate and have a script running then my mouse pointer will freeze/lagg every 0.5 second / 1second. i really need a fix for this since i cant do anything else on my pc with this problem while botting.

My specs should be more then fine but i will still put them down here,

- Intel I7-7700.
- 16 GB Ram DDR4.
- Nvidea Geforce 1060 6GB.
- Enough hard disk space.

I have tried so many things and searched the forums here but still didnt find a solution!
Also there are more threads with people claiming they have the same problem as i have but there are no reply,s to those threads as of now.

It would be nice to have a fix for this or atleast some help.

And i should also say that this is a amazing bot! i really like it and i will be here for a while.

Thanks in advance guys! looking forward to a lagg/freeze free pointer.

~Avabur.

Sounds like you are botting on RS3. Increase the memory to the Java client to 512M and it should fix it.

Sounds like you are botting on RS3. Increase the memory to the Java client to 512M and it should fix it.

Yes this is on RS3. i will try that right away and hope this is the fix.

Thank you so much for the reply :D

Thank you so much for the help! this fixed my problem. now i can use runemate & my pc at the same time.
Preciate it alot ^^!