Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS MOTHERLODE private bots?

the scripts ive found on the bot store used to suffice but no longer are. I am looking for a script that i can get that isnt bug filled and a waste of my money/time.. Can you share more details on your script? perhaps and ETA on completion?

the scripts ive found on the bot store used to suffice but no longer are. I am looking for a script that i can get that isnt bug filled and a waste of my money/time.. Can you share more details on your script? perhaps and ETA on completion?
The most time-consuming part is modeling the web to traverse every part of the area. The banking and mining are easy. It's just a matter of collecting the data to make the web.

#1 Fabric Cleaner

I've got one on the bot store put together using pre-defined paths cuz web pathing was an absolute bitch to figure out in motherlode. It's currently broken due some stuff I messed up with the GUI when pushing to the bot-store but some updates are in the queue to fix the issues and its been working well locally so far, getting about 36k xp an hour at 81. I'd recommend checking it out and leaving some feedback once the GUI's been fixed!