Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

-Moped- Gold Exchange

HELLO EVERYONE MOPED HERE. THIS IS MY GOLD EXCHANGE THREAD. HERE YOU CAN SEE MY CURRENT INVENTORY AND WHAT MY CHARGES ARE. IF YOU HAVE ANY ?'S PM ME :)

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD

CURRENT CASH PILES
RS3 - 125M
FOR .25/M

OSRS- 3M
FOR 1.25/M

ATTENTION: I WILL BE UPDATING AS OFTEN AS I CAN.

VOUCHES :)
Ryza said:
Big vouch for Moped, sold me 15mil rs3 i went first, would definetley recommend!

Last edited:
That's a ridiculously low amount for OSRS gold. Most sites charge $2.5 per mill, and players between $1.9-$2.3/m.

Java Warlord
As Josh said, .75 a mil is very very low, I think you can easily raise it by $1 and still have a significant low price.
Anyways, good luck! :)

Could be worth mentioning what game those skilling items is on. :)
I might buy some gold in the future, right now I dont need any.

BUMP! :)

hey guys, I have been away for many years due to my new job and family matters. I have updated my cash and am strictly going to gold from now on. Thank you to all who are still active on this site and I look forward to interacting with as many people as I can. As always my whole technique is to sell as low as possible OSRS and RS3 Gold to people who wish to improve their game experience without breaking the bank. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon!

-Moped